Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 21, 2020 at 11:20 AM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PyPS4Controller Module this weekend Kairess of LeeTaehee.me made available a PS4 Controller to Mouse Python script for those seeking to use their PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 (DS4) Controller as a computer mouse. 🎮 🖱

Download: ps4-controller-mouse-master.zip / GIT

PS4 Controller to Mouse

Make PS4 controller (DualShock 4) into computer mouse with Python

Feature
  • Left stick to move mouse pointer
  • Right stick to scroll
  • Circle button to click
Dependency
FYI

I tried https://github.com/ArturSpirin/pyPS4Controller on my iMac but it didn't work, because OS X doesn't support SPP for wireless controller. It seems like only working on Linux.
this set of files should produce the necessary keys for the GP2040-CE PS4 Mode. You can quickly find it via google search but i've decided to put it here for you to use. This will make the device be able to skip 8 minute timeout
  • ds4-master-custom-lJArAqXq.zip (789.79 KB - includes ds4sig.bin, jedi_crypto.py, jedi_crypto-mod.py, jedi_flash-Aug_3_2013.bin, jedi_flash, Aug_3_2013.idc, jedi_tool.py and ps4nonce.bin via GodzIvan)
emulating ps4 controller without 8 minute timeout

From the included README.md:
Code:
# ds4
Tools for working with DualShock 4

With fw of controller, it is possible to do interesting things like:
 * flash custom fw to controller
 * learn how all aspects of controller works
 * implement native pairing on other host devices
 * present custom hardware as "official" DS4 to PS4

- GodzIvan -

Working ????
PS4 DualShock 4 Controller to PC Mouse Python Script by Kairess.jpg

Comments

For what sake use it instead of mouse? You still can use touchpad as mouse, when DS4 connected to PC, without any additional software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back