Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 21, 2020 at 11:20 AM       3,220       7            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PyPS4Controller Module this weekend Kairess of LeeTaehee.me made available a PS4 Controller to Mouse Python script for those seeking to use their PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 (DS4) Controller as a computer mouse. 🎮 🖱

Download: ps4-controller-mouse-master.zip / GIT

PS4 Controller to Mouse

Make PS4 controller (DualShock 4) into computer mouse with Python

Feature
  • Left stick to move mouse pointer
  • Right stick to scroll
  • Circle button to click
Dependency
FYI

I tried https://github.com/ArturSpirin/pyPS4Controller on my iMac but it didn't work, because OS X doesn't support SPP for wireless controller. It seems like only working on Linux.
PS4 DualShock 4 Controller to PC Mouse Python Script by Kairess.jpg

Comments

Status

astherion

Contributor
Verified
For what sake use it instead of mouse? You still can use touchpad as mouse, when DS4 connected to PC, without any additional software

Status
Recent Articles
PS4 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter App to Play Games by Starshinata
Following the PS4Macro Utility and PS4 DS4 Controller to PC Mouse Python Script, developer Starshinata made available on Github a free PS4 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter App that allows you to play...
PS5 DualSense: New Wireless PlayStation 5 Game Controller Unveiled!
We've seen PS5 developer pictures of DualShock 5 (DS5) Controllers followed by the PS5 Hardware Specs, and today Sony officially unveiled images of the PS5 DualSense new wireless PlayStation 5...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 PS4 Exclusive Content and Trailer
Since their CoD: MW2 PS4 Campaign Remastered publisher Activision in conjunction with developer Infinity Ward announced details on the exclusive PlayStation 4 content in Modern Warfare Season 3...
Sony Reveals New PlayStation Now Games for April 2020
Joining the ranks of the latest PlayStation Now games for April 2020 are Marvel's Spider-Man, Just Cause 4 and The Golf Club 2019 for PS Now members. :cool: Below you'll find additional details...