Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 21, 2020 at 11:20 AM       3,771       7            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PyPS4Controller Module this weekend Kairess of LeeTaehee.me made available a PS4 Controller to Mouse Python script for those seeking to use their PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 (DS4) Controller as a computer mouse. 🎮 🖱

Download: ps4-controller-mouse-master.zip / GIT

PS4 Controller to Mouse

Make PS4 controller (DualShock 4) into computer mouse with Python

Feature
  • Left stick to move mouse pointer
  • Right stick to scroll
  • Circle button to click
Dependency
FYI

I tried https://github.com/ArturSpirin/pyPS4Controller on my iMac but it didn't work, because OS X doesn't support SPP for wireless controller. It seems like only working on Linux.
PS4 DualShock 4 Controller to PC Mouse Python Script by Kairess.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

Status

astherion

Contributor
Verified
For what sake use it instead of mouse? You still can use touchpad as mouse, when DS4 connected to PC, without any additional software

Status
Recent Articles
PS4HEN 2.1.4 Github Fork with Save Data Mounting by xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx
Following the PS4 HEN 2.1.3 updates, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @TheDarkprograme shared a PS4HEN 2.1.4 Github fork (from SiSTR0's repository, also forked from xvortex) via Twitter that...
PS4 ROP 8CC: Return-Oriented Programming Port by Sleirsgoevy for 6.51 WebKit Exploit
We've seen PS3 Browser ROP Exploitation, a PS4 ROP Tool, a PS4 ROP / SPRX / ELF File Archive, PS4 ROP Gadgets, a PS4 ROP Kernel Dumper and following his Blu-Play DOOM I Port PlayStation 4 scene...
Sony Unveils PlayStation Plus Free PS4 Games for June 2020
Whether you're journeying to a galaxy far, far away or heading into the trenches with a pair of first-person adventures packed with explosive campaigns and multiplayer modes Sony has it covered in...
The Last of Us Part II via Sony's State of Play & More PS4 Videos!
Since announcing The Last of Us Part 2 Limited Edition PS4 Pro Bundle, Naughty Dog VP and Director Neil Druckmann shared a special preview of The Last of Us Part II during Sony's State of Play...