Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 26, 2019 at 7:16 AM       44      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the PS4 EBOOT / ELF FW Patcher method and previous updates, this weekend developer @Backporter (aka Kernel Panic on Twitter) made available a PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 game modders. :fire:

Download: Eboot.bin.Patcher.exe / Eboot.bin.Patcher.7z / EBOOT.BIN-ELF-Patcher.rar / GIT / Discord Official PS4 Server

To quote from the README.md: EBOOT.BIN-ELF-Patcher

This only works with SSE version 1.09 and 1.22 for Fallout 4.

This is for the PS4, This allows you to patch Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 to look for "mods.txt", it could also be used to add your own custom patches as long as you have offsets and are willing to do so.

Side notes, ESM must be first ESP 2nd and ESL 3rd. For a example i'll show you what it should look like this:

PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition & Fallout 4 2.png

Cheers to @Wultra for sharing the news tip on Twitter earlier today! :beer:
How To Generate FNIS Behavior For PS4 For Skyrim
been reverse engineering the PS4 version of skyrim, found a serious issue lol, their own implementation of one of the papyrus functions is completely broken, calling it fetlocks the game and causes a ASYNC failure, take a guess at what the function is...
PlayBink, yes, the video player does not work when called via papyrus, I've "fixed" it but even than the implementation of that fix causes a framebuffer conflict thus the game swaps between the video being played and the game itself every three fames.
Skyrim's Paraglider: Paragliding on Skyrim ORBIS

A while ago I had the idea of porting over Skyrim's Paraglider to the PS4, at that time I had no way of properly loading it and now that I have developed my own library, stuff like this can be done.

I got permission from Loki to do the port, all the hard work was done by them so do go check out the original mod. overall, 10/10, amazing mod.

MCM ORBIS
Orbis Skyrim In-Game FPS Overlay WIP
PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition & Fallout 4.png

Comments

well you still need update patch for SKYRIM which is not available to the public because the update patch has mods.txt. some have this but they dont want to share.

i tried the OrbisAFR but its not working you still need update file for skyrim. because when you use OrbisAFR it will totally replace the whole esm file of the game, you can still boot the game to menu but you not start.

i think it will be successful to mod SKYRIM if we have UPDATE PATCH (latest patch has mods.txt) and use ORBISAFR to Redirect mods.txt

i know OrbisAFR is a hit and miss but on skyrim it successfully redirect the files. i hope you tried this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back