Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the BIG PlayStation 4 Beta 4.50 news earlier, today @zecoxao shared a heads-up on Twitter that Zer0xFF noticed some handy TaiHEN Patches (specifically the first three, he tweets) that will aid developers in loading ELFs on the PS4 1.76... which he hints can also lead to running PS4 game backups!!! <3 :angel:

To recap, the popular HENkaku PS Vita exploit was ported to PS4 HENkaku, as PS Vita CFW Framework TaiHEN paved the way for Adrenaline PSPemu CFW while developer Yifan Lu suggested a TaiHEN PS4 port providing the necessary functions could be found in the PS4 kernel developer dumps through the Dlclose Exploit.

Enter PS4 ELF Loader Tools, a PS4 Kernel ELF, PS4 ELF Hooking and a useful PS4 ELF Archive up to and including 3.55 for PlayStation 4 developers using the 1.76 Playground / 3.55 Playground and recently open-sourced PS4Ninja. :fire:

Things are just beginning to heat up in the PlayStation 4 scene with PS4 Savegames and Trophies already working for developers, so to $ony all we'll say is CASH ME OUTSIDE HOWBOW DAH remixed from the original Sliiim Thugga (who already has millions of followers on Instagram, merchandise and could be the next reality TV star)! :closedeyetongue:
Special greets go out to all of the regulars in the PSXHAX Shoutbox, and here's today's anthem thanks to @vettegast and of course @UmarDaBest559 who we couldn't have done it without. Rounds of grog for everyone aboard the ship that's about to set sail!!! :beer::beer::beer:

PS4 ELF Loading via TaiHEN Patches, PlayStation 4 Game Backups Hint.jpg

Comments

Its always exciting when someone talks about a new exploit but for a short time though coz someone will be like "sure you can do that but only if" the 3.55 henkaku/playground had a similar effect I wonder whats happening with these hackers they lack enthusiasm I mean before ppl got hyped about backing up something coz one felt that he/she was above the law and in a way it was like doing justice coz things were overpriced... and now when u ask backups?

They reply "who cares we want to do stuff that can be done on a pc" I just hope I dont die before a cfw gets released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back