Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter burgi93       115      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill tell you what this is most of the time, make sure in the name of the game whether its the pkg name or the name you give it when creating the package, that there is NO SPECIAL CHARACTERS. Special characters or semi colons (which is a special character) in the name will cause that error during install.

When copying to external hdd pkg files become corrupted,I had to hash the files directly to the external hdd through uTorrent,at the same time on all of my external HDD is,although they are all, without bad blocks

I use the DNS address & exploit host by Al-Azif, never had any pkg install error. PS4's pkg install speed is so much faster when being compared to PS3.

One thing I do notice though is that, after I've successfully inject the PS4HEN payload, if I immediately click to open any game, my PS4 will crash & shut itself down.

If I wait for a minute or 2 to let the PS4HEN payload fully stabilize itself (Hell, the game lock icons will even disappear if you wait long enough) before I click to open any game, the game will load successfully.

And for those that are having FTP connection issues, please make sure you manually enter your IP address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Primary & Secondary DNS.

When you open the PS4 Network View Connection Status, the IP Address Settings should be in Manual mode, not Automatic.

I finally managed to fix my CE-36244-9 error and I thought to share it here:

I'm on Windows 10 and have a 500gb NTFS drive where I downloaded everything and then moved them from there to my 2tb external exFAT MBR drive, which always resulted in the error when trying to install the pkg's on the PS4.

Then, I had a thought to verify that the files had properly copied themselves from drive to drive by finding a torrent for a game and using uTorrent 2.2.1 (best version of uTorrent and qBittorrent freezes when pointing it at an exFAT drive) to recheck the files, and saw that all 3 of the games were missing 0.1 to 0.3% per game, so I just downloaded the extra missing bits straight to the exFAT drive and then everything worked fine.

Seems like Windows is having some issues dealing with ntfs->exfat transfers, or there's some other underlying issue like maybe my ntfs drive is being crappy, maybe downloading from zippyshare directly to the exFAT drive and then extracting them in there would help, or using an alternative copying software like Teracopy to verify the files after copying would fix it off aswell.

But yeah, verify that the files are actually complete on the external drive and there shouldn't be any problems.

well i got the same error a few hours back, but i noticed one thing that archive was not extracted in full size. if you failed to extract half or 99.99% pkg then it will get failed at 1st spot with above error.

what i did is compared exact pkg size that what it actually should be and and did RAR extraction. installation done well without any problem. :)

Note:
1. pkg should be whole not corrupted
2. USB 3.0 for faster game extraction at time of pkg installation on your PS4

I agree to compare & double check the actual size of the pkg on both ends. Most of the time, it's down to extraction error, or pkg copy error.

It's only 1 big compressed pkg, shouldn't be that hard to find out what's wrong.

Maybe can also consider changing to SSD & USB3.1 drives if you haven't, it will make the whole process a lot quicker & less error prone. IMO, it's a worthwhile investment because you'll be using them a lot in the future.

I am about to purchase usb flash drive but I don't know which size to get will 64gb make it for any ps4 package? Or should i get bigger cause i am having issues copying pkgs to ps4 iam getting a lot of errors for bigger games and can't install more than 10gb games on my 16gb flash drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back