Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter xkraltr63       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.

xkraltr63

Contributor
I've been trying to solve this problem for 1 month, can anyone show me a method how to fix it?

I always get this issue when installing patch on pes 2021, smoke patch, monsterpatch, etc. I tried all kinds of patches, old and new versions, I tried 1.03 with and without updates, I tried each one 8-10 times with different links all the time.

I thought maybe that the problem is hen or something, I tried different hens, goldhen, other hens etc. It still did not work. last time i tried duxa's repackager it gave an error too, and I tried the t42 repacker shared on the forum, it didn't work.

I would be really happy if you could help.

I think they require the game to be updated to 1.08 , not 1.03 available now as FPKG update. This game is rare to find, even on disc. I found the official update myself but can't be installed with Goldhen.

Maybe if we could extract the original PKG on PC then transfer with FTP to the internal HDD then convert to FPKG ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back