Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 19, 2019 at 9:17 AM       11,450       37            
Following the PS4 X-Project Updates, Pure HEN Child Friendly Loader and X-Project GTA V Lotus Menu 1.03 Patch PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful recently shared on Twitter a work-in-progress (WIP) demo video of his PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 design update featuring a fresh and clean-looking menu! :fire:

To quote from his Tweets embedded below: "Here is a sneak peak of my new Exploit Host Menu design. It's still early days but I've tried to get it to look as close to the original PS4 home menu as possible. Sorry for the video quality. I've now got exploits loading in the new menu. :D"

Meanwhile, @DEFAULTDNB also hinted on Twitter that he is also working on a super lightweight PS4 5.05 exploit host concept, noting the following to quote:

"It's no where near ready for release, but it's turning out quite nicely. I have lots of ideas for it, but it may never see the light of day. It's a fun exercise in JS and a POC of an idea I originally had for X-Project."

PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 WIP Design Update and Demo.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
What someone considers 'useless' others may find invaluable... keep in mind nothing is stopping you from creating something new also.

Personally I think it looks great, although my preference is to keep things as stock-looking as possible with mods 'under the hood' ;)

Leeful

Developer
Contributor
Verified
Front page of psxhax, Wow I didn't expect that. :)
Cheers guys and thanks for all the encouraging replies.

It's all coming together nicely. I'll post new updates when I can. :)

A while ago I also made a menu that replicates the 'settings' pages of the PS4 UI. I will incorporate that into it too if I add a settings page for custom backgrounds, colours etc.

Recent Articles
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & MediEvil Join New PS4 Games Next Week
Next week the PlayStation 4 gets some heavy hitters, including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for PS4 on October 24th, and both MediEvil and The Outer Worlds on October 25th. 😃 Without further ado...
Sony Rumored to Unveil PS5 at PlayStation Meeting on February 12, 2020
Yesterday we saw the first PS5 DevKit Prototype Images, and although Sony confirmed the PlayStation 5 will launch during the Holiday 2020 season they haven't announced an official PS5 unveiling...
Leaked PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images Surface from ZONEofTECH
Following the PS5 Development Kit Design Patent and PlayStation 5 Development Kit 3D Renders, this weekend ZONEofTECH shared some leaked Sony PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images on Twitter with a video...
Sony Confirms PS5 Will Support PlayStation Now, New Controller Patent
In a recent interview with Famitsu Magazine, Sony's Yasuhiro Osaki confirmed that PlayStation 5 will support their digital streaming and downloading video game subscription service PlayStation...