Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 19, 2019 at 9:17 AM       11,332       37            
Following the PS4 X-Project Updates, Pure HEN Child Friendly Loader and X-Project GTA V Lotus Menu 1.03 Patch PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful recently shared on Twitter a work-in-progress (WIP) demo video of his PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 design update featuring a fresh and clean-looking menu! :fire:

To quote from his Tweets embedded below: "Here is a sneak peak of my new Exploit Host Menu design. It's still early days but I've tried to get it to look as close to the original PS4 home menu as possible. Sorry for the video quality. I've now got exploits loading in the new menu. :D"

Meanwhile, @DEFAULTDNB also hinted on Twitter that he is also working on a super lightweight PS4 5.05 exploit host concept, noting the following to quote:

"It's no where near ready for release, but it's turning out quite nicely. I have lots of ideas for it, but it may never see the light of day. It's a fun exercise in JS and a POC of an idea I originally had for X-Project."

PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 WIP Design Update and Demo.jpg

Comments

Shlomibu2

Contributor
All wait for the exploit kernel of the 6.20 jailbreak frimware :cry:

Thanks for all the developers that work days and night to make all this happened we love u all

SheenuTheLegend

Contributor
this is great. but i hope to see boot level exploits with the new master keys soon.

that way new games can work on 5.05 and hopefully Ps4 will get cracked once and for all. then cfw babes.

Recent Articles
PS4 Patch Builder for Building Modded Update PKGs by MODDED WARFARE
Since his YouTube Issues PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MODDEDWARFARE returns releasing on Twitter a PS4 Patch Builder application used for building modded Update Packages (PKGs) alongside a...
PS Vita System Software / Firmware 3.73 is Live, Don't Update!
Trick or treat?! šŸŽƒ Since their previous PS Vita OFW revision, today Sony pushed live a PlayStation Vita System Software / Firmware 3.73 Update leaving many curious if they patched the H-Encore 2...
PlayStation Store Halloween Sale Now Live, PSN Game Deals Up to Half Off
The month is already half over and Halloween 2019 is quickly approaching as Sony unleashes their latest PlayStation Store Halloween Sale featuring PSN game deals at up to 50% off on select titles...
Sony PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent Surfaces
Contrary to the potential PSVR2 Patent that superimposes a computer-generated image on a user's view of the real world, the latest PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent by...