Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 19, 2019 at 9:17 AM       13,540       43            
Following the PS4 X-Project Updates, Pure HEN Child Friendly Loader and X-Project GTA V Lotus Menu 1.03 Patch PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful recently shared on Twitter a work-in-progress (WIP) demo video of his PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 design update featuring a fresh and clean-looking menu! :fire:

To quote from his Tweets embedded below: "Here is a sneak peak of my new Exploit Host Menu design. It's still early days but I've tried to get it to look as close to the original PS4 home menu as possible. Sorry for the video quality. I've now got exploits loading in the new menu. :D"

Meanwhile, @DEFAULTDNB also hinted on Twitter that he is also working on a super lightweight PS4 5.05 exploit host concept, noting the following to quote:

"It's no where near ready for release, but it's turning out quite nicely. I have lots of ideas for it, but it may never see the light of day. It's a fun exercise in JS and a POC of an idea I originally had for X-Project."

PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 WIP Design Update and Demo.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
Mini Motor Racing X Races to PS4 and PlayStation VR Next Week
Next week the arcade-inspired racer Mini Motor Racing X speeds to both PS4 and PlayStation VR on December 17th adding weapons, co-op and classic features including Mini Motor career mode, dozens...
PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.01 is Now Live, Don't Update!
It figures Sony wouldn't let the holidays roll by without giving the PlayStation 4 scene a present worthy of regifting, and today following their previous PS4 OFW update comes PS4 System Software...
Resident Evil 3 Returns to PlayStation 4 on April 3rd, 2020
In the footsteps of Resident Evil 2 on PS4 comes Capcom's return to Raccoon City in Resident Evil 3 arriving on PlayStation 4 next April 3rd, 2020! 🦝 Here are some RE3 PS4 screenshots alongside...
Sony PlayStation State of Play Live Stream for December 10th, 2019
Today as scheduled Sony held their last PlayStation State of Play December 2019 conference for the year, with a recap of the live stream and video game highlights below for those who missed it...