MeTheKing let us know that PlayStation 4 developer @cfwprophet made available via Twitter a Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Installer for @Al Azif's PS4 Exploit Host complete with options.elf and source code below.
Download: PS4-Exploit-Host-Installer.zip / GIT / Ubuntu-Installer-master.zip / GIT / options.elf.zip (386 KB)
To quote from the README.md file: PS4 Exploit Host Ubuntu Installer
Whats that ?
This is a Ubuntu 16.04 Installer for the ps4-exploit-host Application from Al Azif.
If you want to uninstall or need to change the su pass you can use the options by using right click onto the desktop shortcut within the Launcher.
- It will ask you for your SU Password and store it so we can start the app without the need to re-enter the pass every time you have closed the app.
- Additional i added a function to store the path to the payloads folder which enables us to install fresh compiled payloads directly to that folder.
- Simple add those lines to your make file:
- .PHONY: install
- install: mv -f $(CURDIR)/$(TARGET) $(PS4HOST)/$(TARGET)
- If the Installer doesn't start by clicking, Right Click on it and select Properties >> Permission >> Execute: >> Set mark 'Allow executing file as program'
- Corrected the options.elf.
- Cleaned up the project, removed unused files.