Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 26, 2018 at 10:13 PM       13      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today MeTheKing let us know that PlayStation 4 developer @cfwprophet made available via Twitter a Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Installer for @Al Azif's PS4 Exploit Host complete with options.elf and source code below. :ninja:

Download: PS4-Exploit-Host-Installer.zip / GIT / Ubuntu-Installer-master.zip / GIT / options.elf.zip (386 KB) / ubuntups4.tar.gz (1.74 GB)

To quote from the README.md file: PS4 Exploit Host Ubuntu Installer

Whats that ?

This is a Ubuntu 16.04 Installer for the ps4-exploit-host Application from Al Azif.
  • It will ask you for your SU Password and store it so we can start the app without the need to re-enter the pass every time you have closed the app.
  • Additional i added a function to store the path to the payloads folder which enables us to install fresh compiled payloads directly to that folder.
  • Simple add those lines to your make file:
  • .PHONY: install
  • install: mv -f $(CURDIR)/$(TARGET) $(PS4HOST)/$(TARGET)
If you want to uninstall or need to change the su pass you can use the options by using right click onto the desktop shortcut within the Launcher.

Hint
  • If the Installer doesn't start by clicking, Right Click on it and select Properties >> Permission >> Execute: >> Set mark 'Allow executing file as program'
Patches
  • v1.1
  • Corrected the options.elf.
  • Cleaned up the project, removed unused files.
meme: linux files in wsl2 can be accessed via \\wsl$\(distroname) in explorer but it doesnt work in totalcommander or cmd.exe (for me) so i made symlink and its accessible .. mklink /D \\wsl$\Ubuntu-18.04 ubuntu :p
PS4 Exploit Host Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Installer by CFWProphet.jpg

Comments

lol yea at first I thought it was linux for ps4 too. haha was about to ask how much free space I needed. That'd be kick ass if it does happen I'm jealous of the people with linux on the switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back