Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 24, 2019 at 9:56 PM       15,690       59            
For quite some time PlayStation 4 scene developers have been researching and testing code to control the PS4 fan speed in order to adjust the console's temperature, and following the PS4 Homebrew PKG Store developer @Joaquin Salih (aka toxxic407) made available a collection of payloads via Twitter used to control the PS4 fan speed on Github.

Download: PS4-fan-control-payloads-master.zip / GIT

Recently PlayStation 4 Fan Control code from ethylamine's repository based on Zer0xFF's findings was forked by kozarovv for a 4.74 port and added to JgDuff's PS4 Exploit Host v0.4.6 updates as well. (y)

Below are some additional details from the README.md: PS4 Fan Control Payloads

Collection of Payloads used to control the fan of PS4's on version 5.05. All Credit goes to ethylamine, Zer0xFF (Twitter), theorywrong (Twitter), xvortex (Twitter) and zecoxao (Twitter). The name is equal to the Temperature threshold in degrees.

:alert: Most of the Payloads are not tested! I do not take any responsibility and I am not liable for any damage done to your PS4!
PS4 PRO 5.05 HARDWARE SPEED FAN CONTROL MOD with PSXITArch Linux via PS4LINUX
PS4 Fan Control with X-Project + New PS4 Homebrew File Manager
PS4 Fan Control Payloads to Adjust PS4 Fan Speed and Temperature.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
GOG Galaxy 2.0 AIO Video Game Launcher Open Beta Arrives
Along the lines of popular emulator frontends such as LaunchBox, recently the GOG Galaxy 2.0 (aka Good Old Games) all-in-one video game launcher Open Beta went live on GOG.com bringing features...
Sony PlayStation 4 & PS VR Last-Minute Holiday Deals at PSDirect.com
Following the launch of their online store, today Sony shared some last-minute holiday deals for PlayStation fans featuring savings on PS4, PS VR, select titles and more at their PSDirect.com...
Microsoft Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020, Power Your Dreams!
Formerly known under the codename Project Scarlett, today Microsoft officially announced their Xbox Series X next-generation console at The Game Awards scheduled to launch alongside Sony's...
Godfall PS5 Reveal Trailer, Bring on the Next-Gen PlayStation 5 Scene!
Like many when first seeing this, I did a double take to make sure my eyes were really seeing a PS5 game trailer... lo and behold it actually is a PlayStation 5 game trailer for the upcoming...