Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter RetroGamer74       Start date May 4, 2018 at 12:24 PM       19,073       34            
Hi guys, following my guide on Unity for all of you interested in a File Manager for PS4 HEN 4.55 this is a PoC (Proof-of-Concept).

I was adapting to PS4 one of my old projects. It works with joystick and track. Here is the PKG for all of you interested on testing.

Download: ED1634-NPXX51363_00-0000000000000000-A0100-V0100.pkg (111 MB) / MediaPlayer_FileManager.rar (87.1 MB - Source Code) by RetroGamer74

And I hope to release the full project in a couple of hours to give everybody the choice to improve it and contribute to the scene.

Here is a video.

Best regards.
From Pastebin:
Code:
    function ls(path)
    {
      var sep = "/"
      if (path[path.length-1]=="/") sep = "";

var fd = p.syscall("sys_open", p.sptr(path), 0x1100004).low;
      if (fd == (-1 >>> 0))
      {
        print("open("+path+"): -1");
        return;
      }

if (path.endsWith("sprx"))
      {
        var buffer32 = new Uint32Array(0x9000);
        var buffer = p.read8(p.leakval(buffer32).add32(0x10));
        while(ret = p.syscall("sys_read", fd, buffer, 0x9000).low > 0)
        {
          //alert(ret);
          alert(p.readStringLen(buffer.add32(0x20), 0x9000));
        }
      }
      print("Directory listing for " +path+":<br/>");
      var total = p.syscall("sys_getdents", fd, lsscrtch, 0x1000).low;
      if (total == (-1 >>> 0))
      {
        print("getdents("+path+"): -1");
        return;
      }

var offset = 0;
      while (offset < total)
      {
        var cur = lsscrtch.add32(offset);
        var reclen = p.read4(cur.add32(4)) & 0xFFFF;
        var filepath = path + sep + p.readString(cur.add32(8));
        print("<a href=javascript:window.ls('" + filepath + "');>" + filepath + "</a><br/>");
        offset += reclen;
        if(!reclen) break;
      }
      p.syscall("sys_close", fd);
    }
Github: https://github.com/Thunder07/PS4-4.55-Kernel-Exploit/tree/501_filebrowser
PS4 True Proper LibHomebrew with Jailbreak
PS4 File Manager (PoC) Keyboard and Track Support by RetroGamer74.jpg

Comments

RetroGamer74

Developer
Contributor
Yes but sandbox is something that should be fixed with payloads. I guess it won’t be fixed within the app. Anyway there are many developments we can do to contribute to the scene. I’m currently working on a Gameboy emulator.

I will use the file manager to select the desired rom.

Recent Articles
Is It, or Isn't? A PS4 Homebrew Game PKG Written in C++ by NKrapivin
Is it, or isn't? is indeed the latest PS4 homebrew game PKG written in C++ by @nkrapivindev (Nikita Krapivin on Twitter) for use on hacked aka Jailbroken PS4 Consoles that was built with the...
DualSense PS5 Controller on Windows via DS4Windows & DualSense Windows
Since the guide on How To Set Up a DualSense PS5 Controller on PC via Bluetooth or USB we have two more ways to get a DualSense PS5 Controller with Updatable Software running on Windows, the first...
The PS5 Scene Gets First PlayStation 5 Game Dumps by BigBlueBox!
We've seen official PS5 PKGs, raw PS5 Game RiPs, some more PS5 Game Images and today PlayStation 5 Scene release group BigBlueBox made available the first PS5 Game Dumps for those who enjoy...
PlayStation Black Friday 2020 is Live with Deals on Games & Subscriptions
Last week we shared some Black Friday 2020 Ad Scans, and this weekend Sony put live their PlayStation Black Friday 2020 featuring unmissable deals on PlayStation games including The Last of Us...