Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter Lepatita       9      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lepatita

Contributor
Im on 6.51 and i want to know if an exploit is existing on this firmware! I dont wanna update to 6.72!

Solution
If you don't want to update via usb cant see how its possible, unless there are different firmware exploits, that im unaware of. I think you need to update to 6.72 for the exploit to work.

At the end of the day its a choice thing upgrade and exploit or stay where you are & remain on official firmware you decide
If you don't want to update via usb cant see how its possible, unless there are different firmware exploits, that im unaware of. I think you need to update to 6.72 for the exploit to work.

At the end of the day its a choice thing upgrade and exploit or stay where you are & remain on official firmware you decide

Solution
I updated to 7.02. seems to work just fine. Yes you get the "out of memory" notice which requires you to press "x" button a few more times but i like it better. WAY less kernel panics then on 6.72 - which is hard on your ps4. So Pressing "x" a few more times or possibility of damaging the HD up to you.

@demonfish to be honest... i have never used rest mode ever? I usually play my ps4 for a couple of hours ...and then shut it off. Then next day same thing (i don't really see the use in rest mode... why leave it on if you aren't using it? Possibly could wear out the ps4 heatsink etc i'm not sure but it also consumes power etc... why bother) ((Just my opinion))

I just use the HEN 2.1.3b... seems to work on all games... even my ps2 remakes etc NO ISSUES. I've used toDex, App2usb, enable update, disable updates, and WebRT all payloads so far work JUST like on 5.05 or 6.72! (those are the ones i personally use but i assume all the other work as well!!)

At the end of the day... hitting the "x" button to reload a page because of "out of memory" is WAY better on your ps4 health then the kernel panics from 6.72 ((JUST my opinion)) but for me seems logical!

OHH and 1 more thing... no need for backports ((backports in general i have never been a fan of... you never know if they will cause a crash later int he game etc etc... pure updates/un-modified are better)):D

HUGE SHOUT OUT to devs, site admin and uploaders without these three things we have nothing - so... THANK YOU!

@darkermemarko I do turn off my desktop after I'm done working at my job (which is usually about 10 to 12 hrs) There is a noticeable difference in my hydro bill if I leave it on constantly. Sure it is not a lot but you leave ALL your things on all the time... and you are the one paying the bills, you notice it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back