Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the Tutorial on Setting Up Payload.bin for PS4, Building PS4 Payloads Guide, the previous BIN2JS Tutorial to Convert PS4 Payload.bin to Payload.js Files and Adding Custom Payloads to PS4 WebKit Video this weekend Storm21CH updated his Github repository with a PS4 Firmware 6.72 Payload Converter BIN2JS / JS2BIN for Jailbroken PS4 6.72 Console owners followed by PS4 Payload Converter BIN2JS_JS2BIN v1.1 for 6.72, 7.02, 7.55 and 9.00 Firmware below alongside a PS5 Browser_appCache_remove ELF Webkit Payload that removes the Browser and User Guide appCache for all users. šŸ˜ƒ

Download: PS4.BIN2JS_JS2BIN.v1.1.zip (includes PS4 BIN2JS_JS2BIN.exe) / PS4 FW Payload Converter GIT / Browser_appCache_remove.elf (25.7 KB) / PS5_Browser_appCache_remove GIT

Spoiler: Legacy Versions

From the PS4 Payload Converter README.md, roughly translated: PS4 FW 6.72, 7.02, 7.55, 9.00 Payload Converter BIN2JS or JS2BIN by @Storm21

Windows 10

Update to v1.1:

• Only one Converter for JS and BIN Payloads
  • Text changed to English
PS4 FW 6.72, 7.02, 7.55, 9.00 Payload Converter BIN2JS and JS2BIN by Storm21
  • The payload "* .js" or "* .bin" must be in the same folder as the converter files.
  • Execute the desired converter
  • Enter or insert payload name with file extension ".js or .bin", enter
  • The payload is converted and the desired payload is created in .js or .bin format
And from the PS5_Browser_appCache_remove README.md: PS5 Browser_appCache_remove

Removes the browser and User Guide appCache for all users...

Version 1.0 by Storm

Because the Function setting (Settings/System/Web Browser/Clear Website Data) on the PS5 doesn't do anything.In any case, nothing is deleted for me when I have a page in the offline cache.That's why I made this payload: All offline cache files for all users are deleted.Tested on PS5 4.03.The files can also be deleted manually with FTPS5...

PS5 Browser_appCache_remove ELF.jpg

Files to delete:
Code:
user/home/user_folder/webkit/shell/NKCookie.jar.db
user/home/user_folder/webkit/shell/NKCookie.jar.db-shm
user/home/user_folder/webkit/shell/NKCookie.jar.db-wal
user/home/user_folder/webkit/shell/appcache/ApplicationCache.db
user/home/user_folder/webkit/shell/appcache/ApplicationCache.db-shm
user/home/user_folder/webkit/shell/appcache/ApplicationCache.db-wal
user/home/user_folder/webkit/shell/local/https_manuals.playstation.net_0.localstorage
user/home/user_folder/webkit/shell/local/https_manuals.playstation.net_0.localstorage-shm
user/home/user_folder/webkit/shell/local/https_manuals.playstation.net_0.localstorage-wal
user/home/user_folder/webkit/shell/resourceloadstatistics/full_browsing_session_resourceLog.plist
Credits:
  • SiSTRo: Thanks for FTPS5 Payload Source which I used as an example
  • zecoxao: Thanks for v1.0 FTPS5 Payload Source
PS4 Firmware 6.72 Payload Converter BIN2JS  JS2BIN by Storm21CH.jpg

Comments

Is there any method to convert DLC's too? There is the Captain Lilith DLC for Borderlands 2, but just the CUSA01401 Digital only version. So is there any way to make this work?

Hello please can anyone help me out i am on 7.5 but right now i can't even go to ps store without updating and i don't want to update my software. Can anyone help me bg showing a way on how to enter the store without updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back