Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
Following the PS4 PSN Gamesharing Trick and PS4 JailBreaking FAQ, today Cap. Arcanjohack shared a PS4 Flash Dumping / Unlocking Method to JailBreak the PlayStation 4 with details below.

To quote, roughly translated: Tutorial Re-recording the PS4 Flash to Unlock

:alert: This method is reported to brick PS4's on 2.51 Firmware. Not responsible for ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR PS4, do any procedure below for your OWN RISK! Only provide the tutorial, we are not suppliers! :alert:

Materials Needed:
  • 1x Raspberry Pi (You easily find on eBay, and in some stores)
  • 1x 4GB Memory Card
  • PS4 1x Serial Flash MX25L25635FMI-10G
  • Raspbian
  • Win32 Disk Image
  • Putty
  • Pinout (Connecting the Raspberry Pi)
Note: The technical part of the connection will publish soon.

Installation

Installing Raspbian
  • Turn the win32diskimage
1 - In "Image file" select the image Raspbian that you downloaded.
2 - In "Device" select the drive that is your SD card.
3 - Click on "Write" to start the recording process.

After finishing the process, put the SD card into the Raspberry Pi and connect it using a USB cable.
  • Remote Shell in Raspbian
  • Two minutes after starting the Raspberry Pi, turn the Putty.
1 - In the Host Name put: raspberrypi. If you do not work correctly, go to the settings of your router, and find the IP of the Raspberry Pi.
2 - Select SSH
3 - Select Open

Installing the application

He will request the login place "pi" to the user and "raspberry" for the password.

Enter the following commands:
Code:
sudo -s
cd / bin
wget [url]http://jaicrab.org/Ps4/Tools/JAISPI/jaispi[/url]
chmod + x jaispi
echo "#blacklist spi-bcm2708"> /etc/modprobe.d/raspi-blacklist.conf
echo "blacklist i2c-bcm2708" >> /etc/modprobe.d/raspi-blacklist.conf
reboot
Full installation. Place Putty to access the Raspberry Pi. To run the command jaispi you will have to ask root access (sudo -s)
Code:
# Sudo -s
# Jaispi -i / dev / spidev0.0
Options:
Code:
-i /dev/spidevX.X Get the flash ID
-r file.bin /dev/spidevX.X Read all the flash of a file
/dev/spidevX.X -e Deletes all flash
-p file.bin /dev/spidevX.X Records only the different blocks of a file
-v file.bin /dev/spidevX.X Check the blocks of a file
Get the ID: -i: Displays information about the flash.
Code:
#jaispi -i /dev/spidev0.0
JaiSpi v1.0
ID: 0xC22019 MX25L25635
Reading: -r: Makes a full dump of the flash (It takes about 35 sec)
Code:
#jaispi -r DUMP.bin /dev/spidev0.0
JaiSpi v1.0
Reading ...
0x02000000
Done!
Delete: -e: Clean all the flash (It takes around 1min 30sec and)
Code:
#jaispi -and /dev/spidev0.0
JaiSpi v1.0
Erasing blocks ...
Done!
Record: -p: Records in flash only the sectors with change (It takes around 1min 30sec and)
Code:
#jaispi -p Base.bin /dev/spidev0.0
JaiSpi v1.0
Starting ...
0x02000000 -> 8192 written Sectors
Done!
Check: -v: Compares the flash content to file (It takes around 35seg)
Code:
#jaispi -v Base.bin /dev/spidev0.0
JaiSpi v1.0
Checking ...
0x02000000 -> 0 Different sectors
Done!
How to Backup Games PlayStation 4 - Update 2.50 PS4 Video:

Finally, from ed89: It seems the PS4 infinite Account sharing method is leaked too if its true... (I dont know if its work I dont even have a PS4)

Just some facts they may be inaccurate... only SAA Motherboards are supported (SAB will Brick BLoD)

All you need is 2 HDD's, a Raspberry Pi + sd memory or a teensy board, a soldering iron and some soldering skills, technical knowledge and time to understand everything.

I dont want to go into detail (PS4 NOR Dump - psdevwiki.com/ps4/JAISPI) the difference to the already patched method in OFW 2.50 is: you have to do the same steps (activate, deactivate profiles, dump NOR...) but also use 2 HDDs in this progress.

Yes its just a game (infinite) share exploit they cant use PSN anyways I think (without get banned and deactivated?)

The trick is if you have done everything (like the shops in Brasil) is the PS4 believes that the main account is still activated as a primary account (although it is already deactivated this is the reason to dump and flash NOR again) without loosing one of the three official PSN Game Share methods limit!

Which will allow the new user to continue to use all games, this method can be repeated on many PS4 consoles with games from only one account.

The sad thing is how can somebody be so brash to make (a lot of) money with so a simple and unsecure method... (sorry for my bad grammar).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back