Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 19, 2018 at 2:55 PM       40      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the ArabicGuy 4.55 Payload update and PS4 GTA V 1.00 Scripts Decompiled, today PlayStation 4 developer david1337hax released his PS4 GTA 5 Lamance Mod Menu v0.7 for both PS4 4.05 and 4.55 Firmware on jailbroken consoles! :D

Download: Lamance_07_AllInAll.zip (838.78 KB) / GTAV_455_Trainer.zip (13.24 KB)

To quote from his post on NGU: This mod menu is only for 4.05 and 4.55 PS4s. It can NOT be used online. It was tested on both versions. Also this menu only runs on GTA V version 1.00. Also the payload will automatically activate the debug settings.

How to install the menu:

1. Go to your 4.05 / 4.55 exploit page and run it.
2. Inject the .bin with your injector.
3. Exit the browser (NOT Circle!) with your psn aka. home button.
4. Launch GTA 5 (Make sure GTA was not already running or else this will not work!!).
5. Success! You can now open the menu with dpadright & square.

Errors:
  • Failed to detect GTA 5 - Make sure you load the menu before opening GTA 5, or you are maybe using the JP version of GTA 5.
  • No Notifys - Please restart your ps4 & try again.
  • Console crash after loading the menu - This happens sometime on the 4.05 firmware, just restart the PS4.
  • Freeze in the GTA 5 loading screen - This may happen if you're running a EU PS4. Here's the tutorial how to fix it (95%) made by my friend:
  • Options with "Beta" - They can freeze, but not very often. Just restart the PS4.
HOW TO FIX THE GTA 5 INJECTION FREEZE (BY LOADING A 4.55 MOD MENU)

If there are any errors in the menu, please message me on Twitter. Thanks!

Changelog:

You can see the changelog after downloading the files.

Credits:
  • david1337hax - developing the menu
  • vicodin10 - some help & a lot of testing
  • j0n4s_sincemodz - testing the menu on 4.55
  • RSPxAndrew2007x - testing the menu on 4.55
  • ignacio1420 - testing the menu on 4.05
  • john1337hax - dank name
  • 2much4ux - native caller, some help & debug settings for 4.55
& all exploit developers for making this all possible! :)
Cheers to DEFAULTDNB for the heads-up on this news earlier today! :beer:

PS4 GTA 5 Lamance Mod Menu v0.7 for 4.05 4.55 by David1337hax.jpg

Comments

@BigDunc Can you pls mention the steps how you are using this as you are also on 4.55. What exploits you are running in order to activate this? I can't find IDC in Al Azif. I don't have that folder. I have also hosted locally exploits but in order to inject this Payload, you need to activate some exploit on PS4. So pls tell me which exploit you have used. Thanks

@nadeemkhan I use the latest version of alazifs host locally.

On 4.55 browsing on the ps4 user guide selecting 4.55 (after a fresh boot) I select the option HEN. This loads the exploit (usually on the first or second try) and sends the hen payload automatically. A notification comes up on the ps4 to say it has been loaded. I press options and close the guide window.

I go back to the user guide and select 4.55 (which is now grey not blue) and instead of selecting HEN I select ORIGINAL. On my computer where I host alazifs host a list pops up in the cmd window with the payloads I have in my payloads folder. I select lamance from this list. Immediately a notification pops up on the ps4 that I should launch gtav. I press the PS button this time, not options. Launch the game and another notification tells me it has detected the version of gtav I'm running.

It's worked pretty solidly like this the last 5 or 6 times ove tried. I did have an issue coming out of rest mode so ive been booting a fresh each time now.

Good luck.

(I wrote this on a phone so the formatting might not be the best.)

@BigDunc I can't say enough thanks to you my friend. They way you explained all this - Its so easy to understand and follow. Super job man. Thank you sooooo much.

However, one problem I am facing now. I have successfully inject the Payload. When I started the game (I made sure that first I launched the MOD, not the game) I received an error "Failed to detect the GTA5" . As per the main post "Failed to detect GTA 5 - Make sure you load the menu before opening GTA 5, or you are maybe using the JP version of GTA 5"

I load the menu before opening GTA 5. So I don't know why this error is coming. Please note that I am using an org disc for that game. Below is the screenshot of the game. Please help me how to fix that. I read somewhere that the game should not be updated. So i am not sure of my version. Please advice.

Again, bundle of thanks for your help.

iTL9oSe.jpg

Side note: you can load the menu after launching GTA V. In fact I would recommend it as I've had less game freezes when having the game loaded then pushing the payload than pushing the payload then launching the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back