Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 30, 2016 at 2:09 AM       30      
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks back we posted on the GTA 5 Redux Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) Mod for PC gamers, and recently ChoicesZ Bad (aka @BadChoicesZ) with the help of @kurt2467 (aka DexmodderFTW) shared a demo video of what they label as PS4 GTAV Modded with native code rumored to be called via the PS4 1.76 Playground. :eyerolling:

From the video's description, to quote:

Sample of GTAV Modding on PS4 1.76 FW (Spoofed to 4.06)
This is created by BadChoicesZ, and Kurt (DexmodderFTW)
Huge thanks to Kurt for his assistance/code.

Here's a snippet from the Shoutbox on the video demo:
Spoiler
As @VultraAID and @HYTR mentioned they may be using GTA V cheats, while @PS4HELPER123 points out the spoof'd native code is done via the 1.76 Playground.

If anyone has more information on this holla in the comments below, or it may end up the same as the rumored PS4 Jailbreak 4.05 did being 'fake' according to @B7U3 C50SS. :nolove:

Finally, below is what appears to be another PS4 GTA5 Mod via @PS4HELPER123 as well to examine- enjoy all! :closedeyesmile:
PS4 GTA V Modded with Native Code via 1.76 Playground Demo Rumor.jpg

Comments

I downloaded via ftp app.db 1.76. I opened app.db and there is no field that has 1.76 to edit. Can someone explain me how to change it step by step? used to play games BD firm> 1.76?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back