Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 21, 2018 at 3:15 AM       166      
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a PlayStation 4 on 4.05 Firmware and haven't jumped on the PS4 exploit bandwagon yet, this may be a good time as the PS4 Homebrew ENabler (PS4HEN) payload was forked from IDC's GIT and added to PS4-HEN-VTX (Exploit Ps4.rar) by @XVortex (who brought us FTPS4 and PKG Kitchen), which can now be sent via Webpage (no PC needed) thanks to Detective Liliruca with the PS4HEN_405exploit.tar (thanks faisalk87 for the link) also included in PS4 Exploit Host v0.3.14 by @Al Azif for local hosting and accessible HERE. :fire:

In the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier tonight @LightningMods reminded us how simple it is now to go from (for example) a PS4 v4.00 OFW console to 4.05 running PKG game backups, as follows:
  • Follow THIS guide to update your PS4's Firmware to v4.05 OFW, which is available from either HERE or HERE.
  • Once on 4.05 and you've blocked Sony's URLs to prevent accidental Firmware updating, Patch the Web browser then navigate to the PS4HEN Webpage to exploit the PS4 (it may take a few times to be successful) and install PS4 4.05 PKGs via Debug Settings to profit! :D
Full PS4 4.05 Jailbreak Setup Tutorial
Host Your Own Webkit Exploit & Jailbreak 4.05 Firmware PS4
Converting Disc-based PS4 Games Into Digital Games 4.05 WebKit Exploit
PS4 HEN 4.05 Exploit Payload Webpage (No PC Needed) #PS4HEN is Lit.jpg

Comments

Hi

Just been using the DNS webkit exploits, everything is peachy homebrew seems enabled, but any PSN game package installed seems locked I have tried every which way and how to unlock them.

Can you guys think of a reason that they are locked, and is the FTP method better overall than the web based DNS exploits, hope you guys can help been pulling my hair out trying to get the games to unlock. :(

I am now going to flog myself and declare my undying servitude to the PS4 hacking Gods,may they forgive my complete stupidity and may this village idiot ever bask in their God like glory. :notworthy:

Yeah stupid me was trying a non HEN full game package DOH !!! :oops:

So just to clarify here... with updated exploits like xvortex-hen, to install a package I go to the "User help" link at the top of System screen, select xvortex-hen and the page turns white with the rows of code text and....that's it? I should be able to get to the debug menu from there? There's no actual packages we need to send over through the al azif program?

And anytime we want to run an installed package, we just need to select xvortex-hen and that should do it?

I still need to use a custom hosted DNS (or another users hosted DNS) right? Or that doesn't matter and I can use default network settings on my PS4, and just point to the 'User Help' page, and it will take me the vortex-hen link and enable the *debug folder?

Today i noticed change from vortex hen 1.2 to 1.3 version, when i run exploit. But my ps crashes everytime just after loading exploit. So i switched to android host, there is 1.2 version and everything working fine.

Whats the problem with al azif hosting and 1.3 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back