Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 21, 2018 at 3:15 AM       166      
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a PlayStation 4 on 4.05 Firmware and haven't jumped on the PS4 exploit bandwagon yet, this may be a good time as the PS4 Homebrew ENabler (PS4HEN) payload was forked from IDC's GIT and added to PS4-HEN-VTX (Exploit Ps4.rar) by @XVortex (who brought us FTPS4 and PKG Kitchen), which can now be sent via Webpage (no PC needed) thanks to Detective Liliruca with the PS4HEN_405exploit.tar (thanks faisalk87 for the link) also included in PS4 Exploit Host v0.3.14 by @Al Azif for local hosting and accessible HERE. :fire:

In the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier tonight @LightningMods reminded us how simple it is now to go from (for example) a PS4 v4.00 OFW console to 4.05 running PKG game backups, as follows:
  • Follow THIS guide to update your PS4's Firmware to v4.05 OFW, which is available from either HERE or HERE.
  • Once on 4.05 and you've blocked Sony's URLs to prevent accidental Firmware updating, Patch the Web browser then navigate to the PS4HEN Webpage to exploit the PS4 (it may take a few times to be successful) and install PS4 4.05 PKGs via Debug Settings to profit! :D
Full PS4 4.05 Jailbreak Setup Tutorial
Host Your Own Webkit Exploit & Jailbreak 4.05 Firmware PS4
Converting Disc-based PS4 Games Into Digital Games 4.05 WebKit Exploit
PS4 HEN 4.05 Exploit Payload Webpage (No PC Needed) #PS4HEN is Lit.jpg

Comments

Thanks for this great job! (again ;))
Put it on my FTP server and it works flawlessly, even if kernel is crashing sometimes but hey, I'm not that hard to please :D

Hy guys, just a heads up... When i went to PS4 Safe Mode and selected Rebuild Database to "defrag PS4" I noticed that every PKG I installed is gone. So now it needs to be installed all over again... Do not be stupid as me.. Do not touch that option :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back