Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 21, 2018 at 3:15 AM       166      
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a PlayStation 4 on 4.05 Firmware and haven't jumped on the PS4 exploit bandwagon yet, this may be a good time as the PS4 Homebrew ENabler (PS4HEN) payload was forked from IDC's GIT and added to PS4-HEN-VTX (Exploit Ps4.rar) by @XVortex (who brought us FTPS4 and PKG Kitchen), which can now be sent via Webpage (no PC needed) thanks to Detective Liliruca with the PS4HEN_405exploit.tar (thanks faisalk87 for the link) also included in PS4 Exploit Host v0.3.14 by @Al Azif for local hosting and accessible HERE. :fire:

In the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier tonight @LightningMods reminded us how simple it is now to go from (for example) a PS4 v4.00 OFW console to 4.05 running PKG game backups, as follows:
  • Follow THIS guide to update your PS4's Firmware to v4.05 OFW, which is available from either HERE or HERE.
  • Once on 4.05 and you've blocked Sony's URLs to prevent accidental Firmware updating, Patch the Web browser then navigate to the PS4HEN Webpage to exploit the PS4 (it may take a few times to be successful) and install PS4 4.05 PKGs via Debug Settings to profit! :D
Full PS4 4.05 Jailbreak Setup Tutorial
Host Your Own Webkit Exploit & Jailbreak 4.05 Firmware PS4
Converting Disc-based PS4 Games Into Digital Games 4.05 WebKit Exploit
PS4 HEN 4.05 Exploit Payload Webpage (No PC Needed) #PS4HEN is Lit.jpg

Comments

This is awesome guys really amazing work by all. Thanks so much. I'll be testing all this soon ;)

i keep getting the low memory is this norm.. also trying the ps4hen link just get white screen, ill keep trying

All Good got there in the end lol... dam loving the ps4 scene right now ;)

im still on 3.70 but dont want to update yet because all of this isnt very noob frriendly, not much for the end user to do yet, and also didnt want to lose my factory files by updating, still waiting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back