Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 4, 2018 at 5:30 AM       218      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the 4.55 PS4 Holy Grail release today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex announced HERE that PS4 Homebrew ENabler (HEN) for 4.55 Firmware is now released with the latest version linked below. :love:

Download: ps4-hen-vtx.bin (Latest Version) / Releases / GIT

While deimei1430 reports that "VTXHEN is more stable I don't get any hang or random shutdown," Valenroy also confirms that "installation to external HDD is still not possible yet."

PS4 developer VVildCard777 made available DumpFile455, and @stooged also shared some related PlayStation 4 updates today, including Ps4_Serve2_v1_5.apk and usb_455_vr_hen.zip updated with XVortex 4.55 HEN + Update Blocker and added the modded HEN with VR Enable mod.

Making rounds on Twitter of interest today as well:

Download: MODULES BY SEXI BURT.rar (2.18 GB)
Download: 3.70.rar (114.23 MB)
PS4 HEN VTX Homebrew Enabler for PS4 4.55 by XVortex Arrives.jpg

Comments

I saw several posts asking for external hdd feature ... i find it somewhat rude and ungrateful. Everything in its own time ! Now we have a more stable exploit with public source :) Once again a thousand thanks to @XVortex :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back