Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 23, 2017 at 4:22 AM       3,200       1            
Following the original PS4 File Browser, 3.55 Port, Gadget List, PS4FileNinja v2.0 and his recent PS4 Homebrew Sample WIP today PlayStation 4 developer @ZeraTron shared a new PS4 File Browser demonstration video for 1.76 console owners. :geek:

To quote from his Twitter tweets below: ye boi

As always, 1.76. I need a god damn ps4 between 3.5x and 4.05 to work on higher fw stuffs.

Thanks to @SSShowmik for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! <3
PS4 Homebrew File Browser WIP Update 1.76 Demo by ZeraTron.jpg

Comments

prreis

Contributor
Verified
Instead of the usual 'give that man a cookie!' meme, this time is 'give that man a bloody ps4 for him to work!' :p
Great work!

Recent Articles
Outer Wilds Transcends to New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Headlining the latest PlayStation 4 games next week is the open world mystery video game Outer Wilds, where you can explore a vast universe, throw a Jackbox party or investigate the mysterious...
Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 by Batman
Proceeding my UDK Ultimate PS3 Update V2 (Official UDKUltimate Site) and video guide tutorials, today I present via Twitter a Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 for everyone in the...
Mednafen PS4 PKG Port of Multi-system Emulator Arrives via Markus95
Following the Mednafen PS4 Emulator Demos earlier in the month, this weekend tester @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) made available via Twitter a Mednafen PS4 PKG Port (mednafen.pkg) by Znullptr (aka...
Sony Holographic Display Patent and Voxon Photonics 3D Demos
This past Tuesday Sony officially unveiled the PS5 console, and recently a Sony Holographic Display Screen patent from September 2019 surfaced leading to speculation on whether the new 3D...