Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 17, 2017 at 7:45 AM       4,630       5            
As we await further details on 4.55 PS4 Homebrew, following the 1.76 Music Demo, PSID / IDPS Demo and his PS4 Inner PUP Files Comparison today masterzorag shared a brief PS4 homebrew 1.76 LibOrbis animation demonstration video with the scene. :geek:

In his latest Tweets below, he states the following to quote: #ps4 #liborbis animation; I have to figure out the math bug included in my code, but for now #itsfine.

It's a starfield example drawing 1k stars moving on the screen: an useless homebrew that runs on 1.76, or a showcasing demo... for me just C.
PS4 Homebrew LibOrbis Animation Demo Video by Masterzorag.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
PlayStation 4 & PS4 Pro Price Drop Rumored in Black Friday 2019 Ad Leak
As we get closer to the holidays we'll do a dedicated topic on Black Friday 2019 ad scans like we did last year, but until then an alleged Walmart Black Friday 2019 ad leak brings rumors of both a...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & MediEvil Join New PS4 Games Next Week
Next week the PlayStation 4 gets some heavy hitters, including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for PS4 on October 24th, and both MediEvil and The Outer Worlds on October 25th. šŸ˜ƒ Without further ado...
Sony Rumored to Unveil PS5 at PlayStation Meeting on February 12, 2020
Yesterday we saw the first PS5 DevKit Prototype Images, and although Sony confirmed the PlayStation 5 will launch during the Holiday 2020 season they haven't announced an official PS5 unveiling...
Leaked PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images Surface from ZONEofTECH
Following the PS5 Development Kit Design Patent and PlayStation 5 Development Kit 3D Renders, this weekend ZONEofTECH shared some leaked Sony PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images on Twitter with a video...