Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKG Games.
Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 17, 2017 at 7:45 AM       4,911       5            
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we await further details on 4.55 PS4 Homebrew, following the 1.76 Music Demo, PSID / IDPS Demo and his PS4 Inner PUP Files Comparison today masterzorag shared a brief PS4 homebrew 1.76 LibOrbis animation demonstration video with the scene. :geek:

In his latest Tweets below, he states the following to quote: #ps4 #liborbis animation; I have to figure out the math bug included in my code, but for now #itsfine.

It's a starfield example drawing 1k stars moving on the screen: an useless homebrew that runs on 1.76, or a showcasing demo... for me just C.
PS4 Homebrew LibOrbis Animation Demo Video by Masterzorag.jpg

Comments

Status
Status
Recent Articles
Ubisoft Forward: Far Cry 6 World Premiere Trailer & More New Videos!
Those who missed the Ubisoft Forward event can check out the World Premiere Trailer video for Far Cry 6 which is slated to hit PS5 on February 18, 2021, over 30 minutes of actual gameplay from...
PS4 6.72 Payload Ports, Updated Mira Project Support & ELF / Loader
Following yesterday's PS4 6.72 Payload Ports by @Al Azif on Github, this weekend kiwidoggie added 6.72 support updating Mira Project to include 4.74, 5.01, 5.03, 5.05 and 6.72 Passing Builds with...
PS4 Payload Injector 2.1 Windows GUI Application by TheWizWiki
We've seen several PS4 Payload Injectors over the years including NetCat GUI, PlayStation 4 Tool, PS4 Tool.apk, Payload Injector PS4, PS4 Memory Editor & ELF Loader, PS4 Avatar Injector, PS4...
Sega Announces Astro City Mini Arcade with HDMI Out and Classic Games
The legendary @jwooh let us know that following the Genesis Mini, TG-16 / PC Engine Mini and Capcom Home Arcade developer Sega recently announced their Astro City Mini Arcade featuring HDMI out to...