Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his PS4 Save Mounter Utility release, the PS4 6.20 ROP Execution Method, PS4 Webkit Bad_Hoist Exploit, 7.02 PS4 KEX, PS4 Webkit Exploit 6.72 Port, PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit, Backporting PS4 Instructions, ESP8266 Xploit 6.72 Host and 6.72 PS4 Exploit Menu today ChendoChap shared a PS4 IPv6 UAF 6.70-6.72 Kernel Exploit implementation with patches that may be more stable according to @SpecterDev on Twitter! :fire:

Download: ps4-ipv6-uaf-master.zip / GIT / Test Page / Test 2 / Test 3 via Leeful / PS4 PayLoad Sender.rar (31.9 MB) / Test Page via @RetroGamer74 on Twitter

Other PlayStation 4 Firmware Revisions with Patches Included via fabrebatalla18:
From the README.md, to quote: PS4 6.70 - 6.72 Kernel Exploit

Summary

In this project you will find a full implementation of the "ipv6 uaf" kernel exploit for the PlayStation 4 on 6.70 - 6.72. It will allow you to run arbitrary code as kernel, to allow jailbreaking and kernel-level modifications to the system. will launch the usual payload launcher (on port 9020).

This bug was originally discovered by Fire30, and subsequently found by Andy Nguyen

Patches Included

The following patches are applied to the kernel:
  1. Allow RWX (read-write-execute) memory mapping (mmap / mprotect)
  2. Syscall instruction allowed anywhere
  3. Dynamic Resolving (sys_dynlib_dlsym) allowed from any process
  4. Custom system call #11 (kexec()) to execute arbitrary code in kernel mode
  5. Allow unprivileged users to call setuid(0) successfully. Works as a status check, doubles as a privilege escalation.
Notes
  • The page will crash on successful kernel exploitation, this is normal
  • There are a few races involved with this exploit, losing one of them and attempting the exploit again might not immediately crash the system but stability will take a hit.
Contributors
:idea: Some tips...

1) When you navigate to the site, you will get an "There is not enough free system memory." message if it is successful, any other message means restart your PS4.
2) Once you see this message, DON'T press OK! Press the PS button
3) Re-open site -> Awaiting Payload

🔥 Also heating things up in the PS4 scene today is a 6.72 WebRTE Payload from @TylerMods of PS4Trainer.com with some additional details in the Tweets below via kiwidoggie for what's to come including PS4 injectable trainers using Mira:
Testing new PS4 Kernel Exploit (IPV6 for 7.02) in 5.05 FW
Cheers to @S3phi40T, @SocraticBliss, @SpecterDev and @DEFAULTDNB for the heads up and @hyndrid for the screenshot below on this great progress update! 🍻
PS4 IPV6 UAF 6.70-6.72 Kernel Exploit with Patches, Maybe More Stable!.jpg

Comments

Great work guys... Here's my 2 cents.

the original jb crash a lot, then sleirsgoevy updated to newer more stable hangs on jb but faster... since i host files through Xammp. i wait 6 seconds then unplug ethernet and works.

Now with this i run this 1st and wait memory error then go back to xmb... then reload same and awaiting payload... the run the jb and it runs fast... i can tell because it doesn't hang on Jb and i don't have to disconnect ethernet cable.

thanxs fellas... been wanting to try out a menu for gtav 1.29 on 6.72... That would be great... hopefully

This jb method didn’t work for me, option 1 and option 2.
They both crashed and shutdown my ps4!
I have to use Alzif method to get it work.

I have tried the test pages and seem to be having more crashes with those. I am now sticking to Leefuls orignal 6.72 host page as that seems to be the most stable for me.

Also Sliersgoevy seems to have made some more updates to his original jailbreak code today. More stability and fixes for crashes during games apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back