Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 28, 2016 at 10:00 PM       131      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a rumor making rounds on the net at this point, but h3ck34 has been tweeting recently that a PS4 jailbreak device called the USB Whistle will be coming on February 20th with a PS4 CFW arriving no later than a month later on March 20th.

Is it legitimate? According to Wololo: "There are growing rumors that a group affiliated with the Cobra team (a team popular for some of their PS3 hardware mods, and the same team that announced the – yet to be released – cobra blackfin for PS Vita) have been working on a PS4 Jailbreak usb dongle."

Download: BF_manual.rar / Blackfin-1.0.rar / ADI Blackfin GNU Toolchain / Blackfin Software / EVAL-ADICUP360
While it wouldn't surprise me if the Cobra PS3 scene profiteers started milking the PS4 scene dry instead of releasing open-source freeware, I'm not holding my breath on this rumor being true just yet.

Below are some related tweets, feel free to comment with your own thoughts on the USB Whistle rumor:

Spoiler

USB_Whistle.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back