Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 28, 2016 at 10:00 PM       131      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a rumor making rounds on the net at this point, but h3ck34 has been tweeting recently that a PS4 jailbreak device called the USB Whistle will be coming on February 20th with a PS4 CFW arriving no later than a month later on March 20th.

Is it legitimate? According to Wololo: "There are growing rumors that a group affiliated with the Cobra team (a team popular for some of their PS3 hardware mods, and the same team that announced the – yet to be released – cobra blackfin for PS Vita) have been working on a PS4 Jailbreak usb dongle."

Download: BF_manual.rar / Blackfin-1.0.rar / ADI Blackfin GNU Toolchain / Blackfin Software / EVAL-ADICUP360
While it wouldn't surprise me if the Cobra PS3 scene profiteers started milking the PS4 scene dry instead of releasing open-source freeware, I'm not holding my breath on this rumor being true just yet.

Below are some related tweets, feel free to comment with your own thoughts on the USB Whistle rumor:

Spoiler

USB_Whistle.jpg

Comments

Honestly cobra teak is the one that will not be a hoax and here's y.

They are using others ppl work for there own profit as they fool ppl to help them for things then backstab and start making profit while others shut that person up. Not all of us can be shut up n some of us know back doors into things these guys do not.

Look at there odes were those a hoax? Look at there usb was that a hoax?

Do you know who's work is in those files maybe you shod have a look if you have the origonal files names were mentioned when I dug thro the files

there twitter says it's a hoax....

plus he mentions you ChaosKid...
If I'm in the mentions I know exactly who he is aswel as I can confirm they are using my work for an exploite.

Can you send me the link with mentions I can't read yours?

Ha4cker4net–

@H3ck34
By Developer, Team (hoax) (Re1uem-Team)

It took these guys this long and now they think they are the greatest when its actualy my work im actualy laughing in there face now.... your low scum and what goes around comes around you will fit well in with your crew till you realize that you met the end of your usefulness and your ditched like a slum kid. so keep bragging i did this back on fw 3.56 where was your guys brains back then? oh wait the words it cant be done member

I know they read our msgs im not stupid i watch things pretty close when im around and there famous teams ? realy dont you mean the same ones who released cobra?

Want others in here 2?

Now as you all think I'm nothing more then a hacker you are all dead wrong you don't know anything about me or how to obtain the rest that your missing incl daughter key lmao

Which I didn't reveal to Soren but I leave the rest in your hands as our team also watches and waits for your idiot moves to continue n then you will see a change

I know they read our msgs im not stupid i watch things pretty close when im around and there famous teams ? realy dont you mean the same ones who released cobra?

Want others in here 2?

Now as you all think I'm nothing more then a hacker you are all dead wrong you don't know anything about me or how to obtain the rest that your missing incl daughter key lmao
Which I didn't reveal to Soren but I leave the rest in your hands as our team also watches and waits for your idiot moves to continue n then you will see a change
Hey, don't feed into these kids' flame war. Just chill out man, I know whom you are, and these kids view on you doesn't matter. Just focus on your own path, these kids aren't worth your time. Just ignore these little kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back