Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 28, 2016 at 10:00 PM       131      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a rumor making rounds on the net at this point, but h3ck34 has been tweeting recently that a PS4 jailbreak device called the USB Whistle will be coming on February 20th with a PS4 CFW arriving no later than a month later on March 20th.

Is it legitimate? According to Wololo: "There are growing rumors that a group affiliated with the Cobra team (a team popular for some of their PS3 hardware mods, and the same team that announced the – yet to be released – cobra blackfin for PS Vita) have been working on a PS4 Jailbreak usb dongle."

Download: BF_manual.rar / Blackfin-1.0.rar / ADI Blackfin GNU Toolchain / Blackfin Software / EVAL-ADICUP360
While it wouldn't surprise me if the Cobra PS3 scene profiteers started milking the PS4 scene dry instead of releasing open-source freeware, I'm not holding my breath on this rumor being true just yet.

Below are some related tweets, feel free to comment with your own thoughts on the USB Whistle rumor:

Spoiler

USB_Whistle.jpg

Comments

@Chaos Kid i believe you.. over these pricks. but i tell you what.. i'll follow them on twitter because I want to see what other nonsense they put out. Man they are stealing all your work! that's just life in the end, man that sucks :(
It don't matter who you follow honestly but is some1 close to you and some1 whom you know. Now I'm not mentioning much about this n done talking to him or anything to do with him

Now with all the data floating around there is still 3 huge chunks of data missing that I do have n without this there is alot that cant be done in which it gives full control over the emulators but then again i have bin bending emulators for quite some time be4 even the ps3

I tell u what , just relax I have found magic key

key_PNG1174.png

Are yaa all happy now :p , I know life is tough but hope this will bring a little smile on your faces :)

I tell u what , just relax I have found magic key

key_PNG1174.png

Are yaa all happy now :p , I know life is tough but hope this will bring a little smile on your faces :)
Thanks mate ya I'm good just needed some time away so working on some projects with the crew.
Thanks again

It's true.. end of the day your work is what's responsible for getting them so far as they did. so you ought to be proud of yourself man. for getting people this far. it's actually nothing to be ashamed of. even if your work is being used by the hands of scummy scam artists... Hats off to ya.

@Chaos Kid and to the non-believer's on playstationhax.it just.. ignore them completely. it's the only way. trust me a wise man once told me live with a chip on your shoulder and you'll survive. @SorenAlke

I was surprised that they have a key l0 it is only in Sony's computer registry. This option completely breaks the bios and the inner core , decrypts codes under.. full hack if I had it I could 2 hours quietly working exploit in the Internet published.

No we do not have these codes , they can be only from Sony and if they had something to hide - because it's not an easy way out for anything. at the moment I am working with freetype and yet at the core of my turns but does not crack the BIOS.

let's say that these re1quem team has l0 key I have only a question of how they hacked the most secure systems in the world '' sony ''? even the most skilled '' ddos hacker '' should at least 7 minutes to extract this code - and they are given only 2 minutes - 120 seconds and then triggers the system hacking and data either destroy or disable the server. just a matter of them. and if they have a clue why they do not share ? During this time it is possible to make a working exploit 0x145637

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back