Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 28, 2016 at 10:00 PM       131      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a rumor making rounds on the net at this point, but h3ck34 has been tweeting recently that a PS4 jailbreak device called the USB Whistle will be coming on February 20th with a PS4 CFW arriving no later than a month later on March 20th.

Is it legitimate? According to Wololo: "There are growing rumors that a group affiliated with the Cobra team (a team popular for some of their PS3 hardware mods, and the same team that announced the – yet to be released – cobra blackfin for PS Vita) have been working on a PS4 Jailbreak usb dongle."

Download: BF_manual.rar / Blackfin-1.0.rar / ADI Blackfin GNU Toolchain / Blackfin Software / EVAL-ADICUP360
While it wouldn't surprise me if the Cobra PS3 scene profiteers started milking the PS4 scene dry instead of releasing open-source freeware, I'm not holding my breath on this rumor being true just yet.

Below are some related tweets, feel free to comment with your own thoughts on the USB Whistle rumor:

Spoiler

USB_Whistle.jpg

Comments

only 3 people can be key lvl0 fail0werlow, lizardsquad, cturt (I'm not sure) , I would have been easier if they used their internet but Sony have issued them immediately decodes the following ofw.

and all of these guys say I can corroborate the fact that it's true - that some of the codes can be made usb whistle but it does not lvl0

only 3 people can be key lvl0 fail0werlow, lizardsquad, cturt (I'm not sure) , I would have been easier if they used their internet but Sony have issued them immediately decodes the following ofw.

and all of these guys say I can corroborate the fact that it's true - that some of the codes can be made usb whistle but it does not lvl0
Those are not the only ppl who hold lv0 there is a few of us who have had knowledge on obtaining this lvl for some time.

But even with lv0 it does give you some freedom. Not as much as some of the methods I use personaly.

Those are not the only ppl who hold lv0 there is a few of us who have had knowledge on obtaining this lvl for some time.
But even with lv0 it does give you some freedom. Not as much as some of the methods I use personaly.

So basically you hold the method to jailbreak the console? Or have you already accomplished more than just a jailbreak. For example otherOS, homebrew loader and the worst of all backup manager.

agree that the key lv0 gives a high yield and freedom of action - and my hacking techniques also particularly freetype. we are now with the team trying to get a key but it is not as easy as it seems like I wrote earlier.

fail0verflow have long had the keys and decrypt the 3.15 but it just does not say because before the burglary they had not just hack the BIOS and kernel I am more than confident that they have lv0 and actually I'm working to get it if possible then hacking will be faster.

I can do this with a sweet right now but it will not cfw.
Code:
# 1 0x69d214 em tt_sbit_decoder_load_bitmap freetype2 / src / SFNT / ttsbit.c: 1145: 15
# 2 0x69b1bf em tt_sbit_decoder_load_image freetype2 / src / SFNT / ttsbit.c: 1340: 12
# 3 0x69eee2 em tt_sbit_decoder_load_compound freetype2 / src / SFNT / ttsbit.c: 932: 15
# 4 0x69d214 em tt_sbit_decoder_load_bitmap freetype2 / src / SFNT / ttsbit.c: 1145: 15
# 5 0x69b1bf em tt_sbit_decoder_load_image freetype2 / src / SFNT / ttsbit.c: 1340: 12
# 6 0x6893d2 em tt_face_load_sbit_image freetype2 / src / SFNT / ttsbit.c: 1506: 19
# 7 0x55d265 em load_sbit_image freetype2 / src / truetype / ttgload.c: 2127: 13
# 8 0x55bedc em TT_Load_Glyph freetype2 / src / truetype / ttgload.c: 2487: 15
# 9 0x5301a2 em tt_glyph_load freetype2 / src / truetype / ttdriver.c: 396: 13
# 10 0x4f18ae em FT_Load_Glyph freetype2 / src / base / ftobjs.c: 742: 15
# 11 0x4e966e em test_load freetype2-demos / src / ftbench.c: 250: 13
# 12 0x4e9c3f em referência freetype2-demos / src / ftbench.c: 216: 15
# 13 0x4e80e9 na principal freetype2-demos / src / ftbench.c: 1058: 9

0x60200000eb55 está localizado 0 bytes à direita da região 5-byte [0x60200000eb50,0x60200000eb55)
alocados pela linha T0 aqui:
# 0 0x4bc4a8 em malloc LLVM / projetos / compilador-rt / lib / Asan / asan_malloc_linux.cc: 40
# 1 0x756740 em ft_alloc freetype2 / src / base / ftsystem.c: 74: 12
# 2 0x51b4e7 em ft_mem_qalloc freetype2 / src / base / ftutil.c: 76: 15
# 3 0x51abb1 em FT_Stream_EnterFrame freetype2 / src / base / ftstream.c: 269: 12
# 4 0x51a800 em FT_Stream_ExtractFrame freetype2 / src / base / ftstream.c: 200: 13
# 5 0x69ccab em tt_sbit_decoder_load_bitmap freetype2 / src / SFNT / ttsbit.c: 1036: 10

The key is burned in the bios

So basically you hold the method to jailbreak the console? Or have you already accomplished more than just a jailbreak. For example otherOS, homebrew loader and the worst of all backup manager.
Even if I did you realy think I wod make it known publicly?

Even if I did you realy think I wod make it known publicly?

And how would it affect you? Just by saying that you have accomplished something? Your saying your work has been stolen to which will be used to make profit. And they are also saying there are going to release CFW. (God knows) all I'm saying is take credit before they do

And how would it affect you? Just by saying that you have accomplished something? Your saying your work has been stolen to which will be used to make profit. And they are also saying there are going to release CFW. (God knows) all I'm saying is take credit before they do
Take a look at the past. Now I don't realy want to get into things personaly after enough rant but what happened to the scene after 3.55? And how many lawsuits happened? This is merky water subject as it is. Which I won't be helping Dev's any more and the rest of my work will be kept locked away as the old saying goes with great power comes a greater responsibility.

All these guys care about one thing n that's Hacks they don't care to understand it or how it works.
N cfw for dongles yes

Take a look at the past. Now I don't realy want to get into things personaly after enough rant but what happened to the scene after 3.55? And how many lawsuits happened? This is merky water subject as it is. Which I won't be helping Dev's any more and the rest of my work will be kept locked away as the old saying goes with great power comes a greater responsibility.

All these guys care about one thing n that's Hacks they don't care to understand it or how it works.
N cfw for dongles yes
Very true and understandable. Keep your stuff locked. Many snakes out there. All I'm gona say is. Since them dicks stole your work make sure you completely destroy their bullsh!t DRM dongle Shiite!

Very true and understandable. Keep your stuff locked. Many snakes out there. All I'm gona say is. Since them dicks stole your work make sure you completely destroy their bullsh!t DRM dongle Shiite!
I destroyed cobra way be4 it got ripped apart and was never released for a good reason but I have an agenda of my own with this one aswel. I know the backdoors to dongles and ode devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back