Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 6, 2015 at 7:18 PM       38      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the initial news and follow-up, today PlayStation 4 developer CTurt confirmed news of a PS4 Kernel Exploit via Twitter! :tup:

While this is fan-freaking-tastic news, keep in mind this does not mean there is a PS4 jailbreak... yet.

Keep an eye on our PS4 JailBreaking forum section though, and when there are further developments we'll be sure to post on them here! :D

CVegL9tWIAAUpXF.jpg

Comments

Yep, last I knew it was only for 1.76 or below... but if this is a new kernel exploit then perhaps it will be for more recent PS4 consoles (since most of the general population already updated theirs beyond 1.76).

Time will tell but here's to hoping :D

Thanks guys, this helps us all learn! Please step us through what you guys found out. What you guys did to find it out as well. We all want to become greater, open our minds a bit. We'll all stayed glued to the forums of course, and maybe a Merry PS4 Christmas for us all! :)

Yeah it'll be awesome! Superglued to the forums and to twitter for me. XD gonna follow a few more people on twitter atm for console related stuff. :D

I will be honest I wod hold off on this as awesome it may seem right now cuz what's to come in the updates will demolish all the hard work and back to square one.

Good work to all involved tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back