Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 22, 2019 at 10:36 AM       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his PS4 Kernel Loaders and PS4 Name 2 NID Plugin, PlayStation 4 scene dev @SocraticBliss (Twitter) made available a PS4 Kernel Fixup Python Script (ps4_kernel_fixup.py) he's currently working on for use with the Interactive Disassembler IDA 7.0-7.2 for developers with details below. šŸ˜ƒ

Download: ps4_kernel_fixup.py / ps4_kernel_fixup_script-master.zip / GIT

From the README.md, to quote: PS4 Kernel Fixup Script

SocraticBliss(R)

WIP - Currently does the following...
  1. Offset Fixup
  2. Automatic Structure Creation
Major Thanks to...
  • ChendoChap
  • Pablo (kozarovv)
  • Specter
Usage
  1. Load an early PS4 Kernel (with symbols) as an ELF64.
  2. Run the ps4_kernel_fixup.py script
PS4 Kernel Fixup Script for IDA 7.0-7.2 Released by SocraticBliss.jpg

Comments

@Thrill58
I'll try to simplify, this is a tool to help developers in reverse engineering/understanding the underlying base code of the PlayStation 4, with this tool, people are able to better understand how it works, in order to potentially find something that they can exploit. In other words, it's a step in that direction.

I downloaded, I will look at it later ...

I have a good idea in mind ... it's been a long time since the research.

I promise to share if I have something

Hello
Guys can we all make an promotion for supporting the devs at finding a kexploit by paying them round 10/50 euro (Im ready to pay 50euro) because they deserve it , is very hard job so we also should give something , not always we should get something.. we also must give.

if devs promises us for new jailbreak of course I wil pay , I dont need Jailbreak (I live in Sweden) so I can buy any game I want.

But I want the jailbreak to come for the poor people that they cannot offer to buy games.

I would like to share my sms so the devs maybe wil try to bring something. And for those who can pay , to really pay devs because we must appreciate they work.

@Darkinsi feel free to submit pull requests, basically right now I grabbed the 9.2 BSD Kernel (full debug symbols) and am exporting the types and structs, then it's just a matter of incorporating them into the script, a header file is fine, or a TIL would be preferred at the end of the day, but feel free to reach out via PM on discord!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back