Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 2, 2016 at 6:08 PM       7,011       6            

Comments

kr105

Developer
Contributor
nice :) Hope i can get linux on my ps4 soon :)

is @kr105 the same guy as @kr105rlz on twitter ? because it seems he has an exploit :)
Yes, same guy (@kr105 on Twitter was taken lol). I do have exploits but I'm not releasing or sharing them. Although with the recent Github passwords leak my BadIRET implementation got stolen and published, shame on the thief. I'm glad I never pushed the remaining patches of that exploit to Github so the leaked exploit is incomplete :p

mcmrc1

Contributor
Verified
Yes, same guy (@kr105 on Twitter was taken lol). I do have exploits but I'm not releasing or sharing them. Although with the recent Github passwords leak my BadIRET implementation got stolen and published, shame on the thief. I'm glad I never pushed the remaining patches of that exploit to Github so the leaked exploit is incomplete :p
You are right...but i think that who steal the code and use it will be someone behind dongle makers...maybe you will see your code in the future on a cobra device...

sry for that

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
You are right...but i think that who steal the code and use it will be someone behind dongle makers...maybe you will see your code in the future on a cobra device...

sry for that
Agreed, but even if so it's reassuring to see some scene devs with the knowledge are out there too. :cool:

Recent Articles
Some of the PlayStation 4 E3 2019 PS4 Trailer Videos!
We've seen a Watch Dogs: Legion PS4, Marvel Avengers: A-Day PS4 and some Final Fantasy VIII Remastered & Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 videos from E3 2019, and below are several more PlayStation 4...
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled Races to PS4 Next Week
CTR racers on your mark, get set, go... as Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled speeds onto PlayStation 4 next week. šŸŽ šŸ Get ready to go fur-throttle in the fully-remastered and revved up to the max...
TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini & PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini by Konami
A few months back we covered the Sega Genesis Mini reveal, and during E3 2019 Konami announced a TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini and PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini on their official site for...
PS4 Firmware / System Software 6.80 Preview Program PUP and Features
As reported earlier this month, since their recent 6.71 PS4 OFW Update those enrolled in Sony's PlayStation Preview Program can now download and install the PS4 Firmware / System Software 6.80...