Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 2, 2016 at 6:08 PM       7,258       6            

Comments

kr105

Developer
Contributor
nice :) Hope i can get linux on my ps4 soon :)

is @kr105 the same guy as @kr105rlz on twitter ? because it seems he has an exploit :)
Yes, same guy (@kr105 on Twitter was taken lol). I do have exploits but I'm not releasing or sharing them. Although with the recent Github passwords leak my BadIRET implementation got stolen and published, shame on the thief. I'm glad I never pushed the remaining patches of that exploit to Github so the leaked exploit is incomplete :p

mcmrc1

Contributor
Verified
Yes, same guy (@kr105 on Twitter was taken lol). I do have exploits but I'm not releasing or sharing them. Although with the recent Github passwords leak my BadIRET implementation got stolen and published, shame on the thief. I'm glad I never pushed the remaining patches of that exploit to Github so the leaked exploit is incomplete :p
You are right...but i think that who steal the code and use it will be someone behind dongle makers...maybe you will see your code in the future on a cobra device...

sry for that

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
You are right...but i think that who steal the code and use it will be someone behind dongle makers...maybe you will see your code in the future on a cobra device...

sry for that
Agreed, but even if so it's reassuring to see some scene devs with the knowledge are out there too. :cool:

Recent Articles
PS4 Android Application APK to Mod BO3 1.00 for 5.05 FW by MrNiato
Earlier this month we saw an All Clients Black Ops 3 (BO3) Zombie PS4 RTM Tool by PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MrNiato, and today he shared on Twitter a PS4 Android Application to Mod BO3...
Pop Music Adventure Sayonara Wild Hearts Joins New PS4 Games Next Week
On September 19th next week included in the new PlayStation 4 video game releases is pop music adventure Sayonara Wild Hearts, which can be described as a dreamy, arcadey game that features...
Simple Wireless Rover for Raspberry Pi Controlled by PS4 DS4 via WiFi
Following the DJI Tello Drone and DeepRacer RC remote control PS4 DualShock 4 mods, recently Veilkrand on Github shared a Simple Wireless Rover for Raspberry Pi Controlled by PS4 DS4 via WiFi for...
Capcom Home Arcade Launches October 25th, Details and Trailer Video
Previously we covered the RetroEngine Sigma and Game Box Hero systems for emulation fans, and recently Capcom announced their Capcom Home Arcade launches this October 25th with pre-orders...