Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 2, 2016 at 6:08 PM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

nice :) Hope i can get linux on my ps4 soon :)

is @kr105 the same guy as @kr105rlz on twitter ? because it seems he has an exploit :)
Yes, same guy (@kr105 on Twitter was taken lol). I do have exploits but I'm not releasing or sharing them. Although with the recent Github passwords leak my BadIRET implementation got stolen and published, shame on the thief. I'm glad I never pushed the remaining patches of that exploit to Github so the leaked exploit is incomplete :p

Yes, same guy (@kr105 on Twitter was taken lol). I do have exploits but I'm not releasing or sharing them. Although with the recent Github passwords leak my BadIRET implementation got stolen and published, shame on the thief. I'm glad I never pushed the remaining patches of that exploit to Github so the leaked exploit is incomplete :p

You are right...but i think that who steal the code and use it will be someone behind dongle makers...maybe you will see your code in the future on a cobra device...

sry for that

You are right...but i think that who steal the code and use it will be someone behind dongle makers...maybe you will see your code in the future on a cobra device...

sry for that
Agreed, but even if so it's reassuring to see some scene devs with the knowledge are out there too. :cool:

Will it Run the Whole PS4 OS experience
i have a Dell Latitude e5430 vPro
Dual Core i5-3340M at 2.7GHz
Intel HD Graphics 4000 350MHz (50x less powerful than the PS4's GPU but it's equal to Wii U's GPU)
6GB DDR3 (non-low power but full power which is so close to 8GB of GDDR5)
Windows 10 1909 (64-Bit Pro Edition)
DVD/CD Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back