Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 9, 2020 at 1:24 AM       26      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4Macro Utility and PS4 DS4 Controller to PC Mouse Python Script, developer @starshinata made available on Github a free PS4 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter App that allows you to play games on your PlayStation 4 using a keyboard and mouse without any controller required. ⌨️🖱️(y)

Download: PS4 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter Setup.exe (Latest Version) / PS4-Keyboard-and-Mouse-Adapter-master.zip / GIT

Here's more from the README.md: PS4 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter

I didn't expect a single person to find out about this repo but you guys somehow did, so I added a UI, made the configuration process more user-friendly, and also created a setup for those of you that don't know how to build the code and just want to play.

If you think something doesn't work or is not good enough, don't get too mad at me and don't hesitate to tell me about it in our Discord server or create an issue here.

(if you come up with a sexier name, feel free to give me suggestions [and no, I don't like "IPS4 X" 😄])

PS4 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter v1.0.3:
  • PS4KeyboardAndMouseAdapter-1.0.3-delta.nupkg
  • PS4KeyboardAndMouseAdapter-1.0.3-full.nupkg
Change log:
  • Added mappings for L1, R1, L3, R3, and Touchpad buttons
  • Various bug fixes
How to use:

Just download and run it. It will automatically do all the configuration stuff for you (if you get into trouble and need help, join the discord server I linked above).

To-do list:
  • Make mouse settings configurable
  • Improve the UI
  • Fix a nasty injection crash that appears when dealing with RemotePlay that has been patched by another software
Why this and not REM4P?

I learned about REM4P's existence after I wrote this tool. I checked it out and I have to give props to the dev - he's done a damn good job. The app works good, great website, documentation, and tutorial. Things you might not like are: it requires a plugged-in DS4 controller at all times instead of emulating it, also it's paid, no trial, non-refundable, and the forums are locked for reading if you are not a member.

What this app does that REM4P doesn't:
  • fully emulates a ds4 controller - you don't need to buy one and keep it plugged-in
  • it's free
Credits
  • PS4Macro - Big thanks to komefai for making and open-sourcing this tool. I've grown a lot as a developer by reading and learning from his code, I'd never have started doing this if hadn't stumbled on PS4Macro. Komefai is MIA for 2 years and his repo is not supported anymore but you can still write pretty good bots with it, definitely check it out if you are into that kind of stuff
  • EasyHook - The best tool for Windows API hooking. Works flawlessly - from the assembly injection, to the hook trampoline code. I haven't had a single problem with it I had one but that doesn't make EasyHook any less cool
  • Jays2Kings/DS4Windows - don't need to explain that one
Cheers to MSZ_MGS on Twitter for the heads-up of this PS4 scene news earlier! 🍻
PS4 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter App to Play Games by Starshinata.jpg

Comments

i'll take it this runs with remote play? Is there any special remote play it runs with since there is already free converters for normal remoteplay?

Dang, this is awesome! Always wondered if something like this could be done easily.

@ProtoBuff
I don't think so but could be wrong. What I took from it is that it works via payload injection on the actual console.

isnt ps4 is natively support keyboard and mouse in the OS ? bcz i have ps3 superslim and it has native support for peripherals in the CoreOS (cmiiw 😅)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back