Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 24, 2022 at 5:24 PM       26      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the Nobara OS Linux Distro for PS4, recently @d4rkst0rm shared a PS4 Linux Debian 11 Distro with Emulators running CEMU at 60FPS and Vulkan support complete with a demonstration video from DarkStorm PS4's YouTube Channel below. 🐧

Download: debian11_plus_emus_darkstorm.tar.xz (3.0 GB - Login: darkstorm / Password: logic) / tearch_V2_plus_emus_darkstorm.tar.xz (2.8 GB - Login: darkstorm / Password: logic) / tearch_V2_plus_emus_darkstorm.tar.xz (Mirror) / tearch_v2_english_darkstorm.tar.xz (2.8 GB)

For those interested there's also an ongoing installation topic from saya, a PS4 Linux Discord Channel for help and below is an outline of the Debian 11 PS4 Linux Distro features from Logic-Sunrise.com roughly translated:

The features of this distribution offered by Darkstorm are numerous:
  • Wine proton with Vulkan backing
  • Genesis emulator Blastem
  • Cen64 emulator of Nintendo 64
  • CEMU emulator Wii / WiiU
  • Desmume Nintendo DS emulator
  • Dolphin-emu GameCube and Wii emulator
  • DOSBox emulator for x86 supporting Tandy, Herc, CGA, EGA, VGA, SVGA, sound and DOS graphics modes
  • All-in-one NES / Famicom emulator
  • FS-UAE-Arcade Full-screen game browser for FS-UAE
  • GNGB emulator for GameBoy Color
  • Hatari emulator for Atari ST, STE, TT and Falcon computers
  • Higan multi-system emulator
  • MAME: Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator
  • Mednaffe front end for Mednafen multisystem emulator
  • MGBA-SDL emulator for the Game Boy Advance - SDL front end for mGBA
  • mupen64plus-ui-front console in console for mupen64plus
  • Nestopia emulator for Nintendo Entertainment System / Famicom
  • Osmosis-emulator Sega's Master System and Game Gear console emulator
  • PCSXR Sony PlayStation emulator
  • PSPPPS PSP emulator
  • RCPS3 PS3 emulator
  • Simple front end Retroarch for Libretro library
  • Ryujinx Switch emulator
  • Stella emulator of Atari 2600 for SDL and X Window System
  • Virtualjaguar cross-platform emulator of Jaguar from Atari
  • VisualboyAdvance advanced and complete Game Boy emulator
  • Yabause Saturn emulator
  • Yuzu Switch emulator
  • Xemu Xbox emulator
  • Zsnes emulator for the Super Nintendo / Super NES
  • DuckStation
  • EmulationStation
  • Heroic Launcher (Epic Games) with Proton support
  • Steam Linux runtimes
  • LUTRIS
  • Kodi and VLC for movies

:arrow: Update: Also available is PS4 DarkStorm teARCH v2 according to tralala, who states the following roughly translated:

"My sunriser friend darkstorm informs me by private message of the availability of a new version of teARCH, which according to him is probably the most suitable distro for emulators.

teARCH v2 is therefore now available, and it has arguments, a boot in less than 10 seconds on a USB SSD 3.1 key, a very light desktop part to keep maximum power and memory for emulators, in short, a very suitable distro to this area for the PS4."

PS4 LINUX SEarch running YUZU SWITCH emulator at 30 FPS with VULKAN support
PS4 LINUX TEarch running DOLPHIN at 60FPS with VULKAN support
PS4 LINUX TEarch running CEMU at 60FPS with VULKAN support
PS4 LINUX TEarch running PPSSPP (PSP emulator) at 60FPS with VULKAN support
PS4 Linux Debian 11 Distro with Emulators via DarkStorm Arrives.jpg

Comments

I have fat ps4 11xx aeolia and it is not working for me, i think the problem is downgraded mesa that was not working for me before, if i use it i couldn't choose any video adapter in the emulators or windows games there were no one to choose.

I tried all bzimages known, installed fine from usb but it won't boot just stays in the rescueshell with a blinking cursor. Maybe because i installed it with psxita initframs but i don't think so, i will try hippies initframs tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back