Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Puppy Linux for PS4 Leon Pup Beta v1 comes a guide from @noob404 of PS4Linux.com via Twitter on How to Fix WiFi / Bluetooth on PS4 Linux for PlayStation 4 Pro 7215B / 7216B (Baikal & Belize) with the MT7668 Chipset, including an update adding support for Fedora-based distros alongside fixes for some Debian distros and the 4.19 kernel shutdown panic. šŸ§

Check out the full guide on his blog linked below, complete with a How to Fix WiFi / Bluetooth Driver on PS4 Linux (7215B / 7216B) Belize & Baikal MT7668 video tutorial from his PS4 Linux YouTube Channel.

:arrow: Fix WiFi and Bluetooth on Linux for PS4 Pro 7215/7216 (Belize & Baikal) with MT7668 Chipset Guide
  • UPDATE 1 (8 March, 2023) ā€“ Support For Fedora and Fedora-based distros added, 4.19 kernel shutdown panic fixed.
  • UPDATE 2 (9 March, 2023) ā€“ Fixed Fedora driver looking for Internet connection during installation.
<3 Finally, those who'd like to support @noob404's continued work in the PS4Scene can do so directly via Noob404's Ko-fi Page. :coffee:

How to Fix WiFi/Bluetooth Driver on PS4 Linux (7215B/7216B) Baikal & Belize MT7668

This is a tutorial that shows how you could install the WiFi & Bluetooth Driver for MT7668 chipset on PS4 Linux for 7215B, 7216B and other models. This fixes the long standing issue of no WiFi and Bluetooth on certain models of PS4 that have the MT7668 WiFi/BT combo chipset. Special thanks to novice4321 for sponsoring and testing.

PS4 Linux WiFi Bluetooth Driver Fix for Baikal & Belize with MT7668 Chipset.png

Comments

@noob404 as idiots come I'm on the lower end of thick when it comes to this stuff. Thanks for heads up. Will have a go on my next day off. Have a nice list if Steam games due to humble bundle so will give it a go and see what I can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back