Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 6, 2018 at 4:05 AM       11,678       16            
Proceeding his PS4 Trainer Tool Guide, @MODDEDWARFARE shared a new tutorial on his YouTube Channel covering how to use the PS4 Trainer Tool by @TylerMods (aka TylerModsINC) of PS4Trainer.com with ESP8266 and ESP32 WiFi devices on PlayStation 4 v5.05 jailbroken consoles via Twitter today. :D

Check out the video guide below, and from the description: How to send payloads and use mod tools when using the ESP8266 or ESP32 WiFi chips to host the 5.05 exploit.

Download Links:
How to use Mod Tools with ESP8266 & ESP32 (5.05 Jailbreak)
PS4 Mod Tools with ESP8266 & ESP32 Devices Guide by MODDEDWARFARE.jpg

Comments

kikok

Contributor
hello i m trying to flash thise device but it stays like this in the program ...
Connecting...
Detecting chip type... ESP8266
Chip is ESP8266EX
Uploading stub...

anyone know the problem thank you in advance

evilpaul

Contributor
Verified
You have the Baud rate set to "115200," Flash mode to "Dual I/O (DIO)", and Erase flase to "yes, wipes all data"? You're using a 4 MB/32 Mbit version of the board? There's 1 and 2 MB variations that won't work.

evilpaul

Contributor
Verified
It looks like the same board I'm using WiFi is a 4 MB one. The pictures I've seen of the smaller capacity ones were basically just the chip in an even smaller board.

Recent Articles
PS5 DualSense Controller Close-up and Teardown Images Surface
Proceeding the PS5 DualSense initial unveiling, confirmation of Updatable Controller Software, some Black PS5 DualSense Prototype images, a third-party 24K Gold Version and pictures with pricing...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 6 PS4 Trailer, Details
Earlier this month the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS4 Alpha went live, and today Activision returns with a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 6 PS4 Trailer detailing the new...
MiraTempReport: Mira Temperature Reports PS4 Payload via Notifications
We've covered PS4 Pro Fan Noise Testing, a PS4 Fan Booster Payload and some PS4 Fan Control Payloads to adjust the PlayStation 4 fan speed and temperature... with the latest MiraTempReport PS4...
CGFw: Check Game Firmware App for Required PS4 Version by OfficialAhmed
Following the FRMCHK Web Database to identify PS4 games in Firmware groups and his previous ThemeDumperFTP release, today PlayStation 4 developer OfficialAhmed made available on Twitter an...