Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 6, 2018 at 4:05 AM       18      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his PS4 Trainer Tool Guide, @MODDEDWARFARE shared a new tutorial on his YouTube Channel covering how to use the PS4 Trainer Tool by @TylerMods (aka TylerModsINC) of PS4Trainer.com with ESP8266 and ESP32 WiFi devices on PlayStation 4 v5.05 jailbroken consoles via Twitter today. :D

Check out the video guide below, and from the description: How to send payloads and use mod tools when using the ESP8266 or ESP32 WiFi chips to host the 5.05 exploit.

Download Links:
How to use Mod Tools with ESP8266 & ESP32 (5.05 Jailbreak)
PS4 Mod Tools with ESP8266 & ESP32 Devices Guide by MODDEDWARFARE.jpg

Comments

hello i m trying to flash thise device but it stays like this in the program ...
Connecting...
Detecting chip type... ESP8266
Chip is ESP8266EX
Uploading stub...

anyone know the problem thank you in advance

You have the Baud rate set to "115200," Flash mode to "Dual I/O (DIO)", and Erase flase to "yes, wipes all data"? You're using a 4 MB/32 Mbit version of the board? There's 1 and 2 MB variations that won't work.

It looks like the same board I'm using WiFi is a 4 MB one. The pictures I've seen of the smaller capacity ones were basically just the chip in an even smaller board.

Ok been using esp8266 now they say ESP32 S2 is better lol so can I just copy the same data folder from my esp8266 over to the ESP32 data folder and flash my custom host? And it'll include all the extras?

Cuz I see when I download this from stooged it just has 4 payloads inside data folder and 3 H files outside of data folder. Those H files will be flashed even tho they are outside of data folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back