Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Turkey Day to everyone here at PSXHAX!! 🍂 🦃 🍁

Following his PS4 Module Loader, PS4 Name 2 NID Plugin and PS4 Kernel Fixup Script PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss (Twitter) recently shared a work-in-progress PS4 Module Dumper Payload for dumping and decrypting all of the modules in one go with a jailbroken PS4 5.05 console... those who don't own one may be able to locate an exploitable console. :fire:

Download: ps4_module_dumper-master.zip / GIT / ps4_module_dumper.bin (16.8 KB - Compiled via Coco Jones with a Mirror Link)

From the README.md: ps4_module_dumper

Payload for dumping/decrypting all of the PS4 modules in one go

Still very much a POC, as I have only tested 1.01 and 5.05 so far

Still need to...
  • Add user notifications
  • Fix a few missing files
  • Fix the files that are flagged as OS critical files
Building

PS4 Payload ***

Instructions
  1. Compile the payload (make)
  2. Plug in a USB flash drive to your PS4
  3. Send the payload
  4. After sending the payload, wait a minute or so and unplug the USB drive
  5. Plug the USB into your PC, your PS4 firmware's version folder should be in there along with the modules
NOTE: You may have to show hidden files/show operating system files in order to see them (still working on this part...)
PS4 Module Dumper Payload for Dumping  Decrypting by SocraticBliss.jpg

Comments

so I dumped a certain game, uncharted 4 with no updates, first I checked the details and its said the disc file is 44gb. but when I check the usb from my computer, it surpassed 44gb from which there is no left space on my 64gb flashes drive, is it normal?

and checking the eboot.bin it is 0kb. so it means I did not finish the backup right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back