Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 17, 2017 at 1:44 PM       6,385       23            
Since news of the PS4GearSystem Emulator and his previous PS4 MSX Emulator update, today PlayStation 4 developer BigBoss is back with a new MSX Emulator demonstration video... this time showcasing the addition of Bluetooth keyboard support. :D

Check out the MSX Emulator for PS4 demo video below alongside some tweets making their rounds on Twitter today!

PS4 MSX Emulator Demo by BigBoss Gets Bluetooth Keyboard Support.jpg

Comments

ALEXPSX

Contributor
greetings yeah the christmas will come with jb ps4 just for 4.05 that is for sure but we would like to have 5.01 or 5.03 jb that is what is Christmas gift meant to be who with me

djjesus21

Contributor
hello I am satisfied with ALEXPSX what would it be like if we all had the same version 5.01 would be a good gift for Christmas greetings and thanks for the efforts of all

Recent Articles
Capcom Home Arcade Launches October 25th, Details and Trailer Video
Previously we covered the RetroEngine Sigma and Game Box Hero systems for emulation fans, and recently Capcom announced their Capcom Home Arcade launches this October 25th with pre-orders...
PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI Front-End by Backporter
Proceeding the PS4 DLC, Games, Updates & Themes Guide by @AluPL (aka TheRadziu on Twitter) today @Backporter shared via Twitter a PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI front-end...
PS4 Games Up to Half Off as PlayStation Plus Platinum Weekend Begins
This weekend PlayStation Plus members can save up to 50% off select PS4 games during Sony's PS Plus Platinum Weekend Sale with titles including Days Gone, Grand Theft Auto V, and Rage 2 Deluxe...
Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod (Proof of Concept) Demo by GrimDoe
Happy Friday the 13th to all of Ya'll šŸ˜± I'm back just to bring a bit of info on MK X/XL work that I have been working off and on with, since my MK9 KE PS3 RTM Tool and last PS4 Partial & Full...