Category PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 30, 2017 at 3:01 AM       8,862       15            
It's been awhile since his last update, but today PlayStation 4 Modder @MODDEDWARFARE is back bringing a PS4 Multi-CoD Tool 1.76 Setup Guide on his YouTube Channel with a PS4 Multi-CoD RTE Tool 1.76 Ghosts Overview from XeXSolutions. :cool:

Download: PS4 Multi Cod Tool.zip (11.7 MB)

To quote from MODDED_WARFARE on NGU: PS4 Multi Cod Tool - Ghosts/AW 1.76 Release

So I made these tools a few months ago with help from @XeXSolutions but I was using a private PS4API which prevented me from releasing them.

I have ported it over to use the public PS4API released by Black Panther and combined them both into one tool.

How to Use:
  • Open Web Kit Playground and start the code execution
  • Open the mod tool and enter the IP of the PS4 then click send payload
  • Wait about a minute to two minutes for it to execute then press the PS4 button to back out of the webkit and start Ghosts or AW
  • Load into a multiplayer match and add bots
  • Click Connect to PS4 once in game
  • You can then fetch clients and start applying mods to the selected clients
My Tutorial Video:

Showcase By XexSolutions:
Here are some screenshots:

Ghosts:

KIhU34M.png

ttZDh4V.png

AW:

qGZsTgf.png

vNpFJap.png

Cheers to @HydrogenNGU for passing along the news tip on Twitter! :beer:
PS4 Multi CoD Tool 1.76 Guide by Modded Warfare and XeXSolutions.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Heh, when a newer jailbreak comes that works with all the 1.76 stuff you'll be able to requote yourself with a smile :)

Recent Articles
PS5 Development Kit (DevKit) Cooling System Revealed in New Patent
According to reports, as manufacturing nears completion and with Sony postponing the unveiling the likelihood of PS5's design leaking early increases... since the initial patent, leaked images and...
PS4 Tools Homebrew WIP Showcase FPKG by xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx
Following his PS4 HEN 2.1.4 Port, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @TheDarkprograme made available via Twitter a work-in-progress (WIP) PS4 Tools Homebrew Showcase FPKG for PS4 jailbroken console...
BitHunter Tool to Extract / Pull PS4 Game Trophy Data by AlexKalopsia
Proceeding the MyTrophies PS4 Trophy Calculator for use on jailbroken PlayStation 4 consoles running PS4HEN comes BitHunter, which is a Python-based tool to extract / pull information from PS4...
Sony Unveils Latest PlayStation Now Games for June, 2020
The last additions to Sony's PlayStation Now digital video game library include survival horror title Metro Exodus, stealth action adventure Dishonored 2 and racing sim NASCAR Heat 4. 😎 Here's...