Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 18, 2016 at 6:02 PM       9      
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayStation 4 industry insider Tidux has been tweeting up a storm today about Sony's upcoming PS4 NEO 4K console, including an expected price point of 399$ / 399€ / 349£ and a release date of this year! :D

Below are the related tweets, enjoy!

Update: According to Gamespot.com Eurogamer's Richard Leadbetter has also confirmed this news in a recent report... so bring on the PS4 NEO already!! :p

PS4 NEO 4K Console.jpg

Comments

I am thinking of selling my ps4 so i buy the ps4 neo. Right now i am at 3.11 but considering that a cfw has not release yet i also thinking of updating (i have 2 months vacations from university).

So what should i do?

Wait for a cfw,sell ps4 or keep it and update?
(i can't afford to buy a second ps4)

I am thinking of selling my ps4 so i buy the ps4 neo. Right now i am at 3.11 but considering that a cfw has not release yet i also thinking of updating (i have 2 months vacations from university).

So what should i do?

I updated mine from 3.11 to 3.50 but then again the same holes in 3.11 are in 3.50 n honestly I wodnt waste your time selling for a newer model

So what should i do?

I updated mine from 3.11 to 3.50 but then again the same holes in 3.11 are in 3.50 n honestly I wodnt waste your time selling for a newer model

Listen to Chaos Kid, you will regret. Don't sell it. Give it time for CFW.. BE PATIENT. I DO!

PS4 NEO doesn't mean anything.. just 60 fps and 4k quality for TV with 4K only, no biggie deal. Many games for PS4 Neo will be on PS4 minus 4k. Sony mentioned already. No worries. I am keeping my original PS4. Unless you want VR helmet then its up to you. To me, I do not care about VR itself. It won't successful someday, you watch.

What most you don't realize is that a simple update on the ps4 will be enough to handle this. All the lies bin told for good reason this is just a money making point which I don't blame them.

Enhanced security due to the last models adding 60fps n 1080p cuda alone handles this I've watched there cards n used them for yrs.
Cuda tech enhances fps and clears up images I've tested this on my card which is custom built. Everything in the ps4 which under contract n if you knew where to look tells you everything.

I have had the yrs ago of vr and it wasn't a success it flopped it will take a long time be4 it makes a good stand and up 2 par graphics at smaller resolution and enhance to 1080p which is how cuda uses this to layer it so it's layer over layer of graphics be4 it's full model

Thanks you for your answers. I decide not to sell it and update considering that in the scene nothing happening in the past month.

Also ps4(old) will play all new games so that not a reason for update.

Thanks you for your answers. I decide not to sell it and update considering that in the scene nothing happening in the past month.

Also ps4(old) will play all new games so that not a reason for update.
Be patient just cuz you haven't seen anything in the past few months doesn't mean nothing is happening as some work underground where things are kept private

This console for get high quality in games but your monitor or TV must be support 4k resolution if you have 1080p device you cant use PS4 NEO. I think this PS4 we all use it that enough for 8th generation enjoy with your PS4 and play hard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back