Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 25, 2020 at 1:14 AM       26,562       92            
Earlier this month PlayStation 4 scene developer charlyzard released a PS4OfflineAccountActivator and now he's made available via Twitter a PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI for those like me who prefer using a Graphical User Interface. :)

Download: PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip (includes PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe - 30.5 KB) / ps4debug 1.5.bin / GIT / PS4Debug-LeefulPack.rar (62.53 KB - For 6.72) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe (For 6.72) / GIT Fork by D-Pyro / PS4_Offline_Activator_v1.1_by_GiantPluto.zip (PS4 Offline Account Activator for 6.72) / GIT by GiantPluto

From the README.md: PS4OfflineAccountActivator

Activates PSN account on jailbroken PS4 allowing you to export save data to USB among other things. The offsets are for 5.05 fw version.

Requires ps4debug to compile.

Notes & Warnings

It's better to use this program on a new account. If you use it on an old account (with saves and trophies) you'll encounter these problems:
  1. You won't be able to use your old save files easily (the ones created before activation). They'll show as broken. Maybe you can recover them with Playstation-4-Save-Mounter.
  2. You'll have to delete your trophies (via FTP) because they will be signed with the unactivated account and all the games you try to launch will error out.
I repeat, I recommend to use a fresh console account for the activation, but do as you wish...

How to use
  1. Launch ps4debug on your PS4
  2. Launch this program on your computer
  3. Type in your PS4 IP address and click Connect
  4. Click Get Users
  5. Type the account id you want to activate on the proper text box. You can get your account id from the folder name of an exported save
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen).png

6. Click Set Id & Activate​
7. Click Get Users again to check if it was changed properly​
8. If you used an old account with trophies then fix the problems in the Notes & Warnings section​

Credits

Made by barthen.

Thanks to jogolden for the great ps4debug and to all the PS4 scene for making this possible.
PS4 JAILBREAK PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI via seanp2500
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen).jpg

Comments

Ryo

Contributor
Hi, very nice tool. I managed to activate my two accounts. They have both the same name now "Custom PSN User Avatar"? Is this normal or have I forgotten something?

I made a mistake. I forgot to edit online.json. I transferred the avatar pics before I activated the accounts.

Recent Articles
Win a Free PS5 Console with Doritos in PlayStation 5 Shapes EU Contest!
While currently open only to those across select countries in Europe (UK, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Iceland), Sony's latest cheesy competition offers the...
PlayStation Store Launches Games of a Generation Sale Starting Today
Headlining Sony's latest PlayStation Store Games of a Generation Sale starting today is Ghost of Tsushima with these latest digital video game deals available through Wednesday October 14th at...
Destruction AllStars, Godfall Intro & Sackboy: A Big Adventure PS5 Trailers
Since the previous videos showcasing several upcoming PlayStation 5 games, today we have some more including an Assassin's Creed Valhalla Story PS5 Trailer, Destruction AllStars Announcement PS5...
PS5 DualSense Controller Close-up and Teardown Images Surface
Proceeding the PS5 DualSense initial unveiling, confirmation of Updatable Controller Software, some Black PS5 DualSense Prototype images, a third-party 24K Gold Version and pictures with pricing...