Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this month PlayStation 4 scene developer charlyzard released a PS4OfflineAccountActivator and now he's made available via Twitter a PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI for those like me who prefer using a Graphical User Interface. :)

Download: PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master_v5.05.zip (5.05 Branch) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip (includes PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe - 30.5 KB) / ps4debug 1.5.bin / GIT / PS4Debug-LeefulPack.rar (62.53 KB - For 6.72) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe (For 6.72) / GIT Fork by D-Pyro / PS4_Offline_Activator_v1.1_by_GiantPluto.zip (PS4 Offline Account Activator for 6.72) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip (7.02 Fork) by SiliPSX / PS4OfflineAccountActivator702.rar (21 KB - Compiled by PoKeChaR1) / PS4_Offline_Activator_v1.1_for_7.0x_retail.zip (44.2 KB) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip for 9.00 (includes PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe and libdebug.dll) by charlyzard

:arrow: PS4 Web Activator: PS4 Offline Account Activator Reimplementation by Sleirsgoevy

From the README.md: PS4OfflineAccountActivator

Activates PSN account on jailbroken PS4 allowing you to export save data to USB among other things. The offsets are for 5.05 fw version.

Requires ps4debug to compile.

Notes & Warnings

It's better to use this program on a new account. If you use it on an old account (with saves and trophies) you'll encounter these problems:
  1. You won't be able to use your old save files easily (the ones created before activation). They'll show as broken. Maybe you can recover them with Playstation-4-Save-Mounter.
  2. You'll have to delete your trophies (via FTP) because they will be signed with the unactivated account and all the games you try to launch will error out.
I repeat, I recommend to use a fresh console account for the activation, but do as you wish...

How to use
  1. Launch ps4debug on your PS4
  2. Launch this program on your computer
  3. Type in your PS4 IP address and click Connect
  4. Click Get Users
  5. Type the account id you want to activate on the proper text box. You can get your account id from the folder name of an exported save
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen).png

6. Click Set Id & Activate​
7. Click Get Users again to check if it was changed properly​
8. If you used an old account with trophies then fix the problems in the Notes & Warnings section​

Credits

Made by barthen.

Thanks to jogolden for the great ps4debug and to all the PS4 scene for making this possible.
PS4 JAILBREAK PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI via seanp2500
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen).jpg

Comments

Awesome- thanks for taking the time to explain everything! So I will do this tonight.

Basically all my games won't have their trophies after doing this, but it won't throw up any NP errors going forward I'm assuming?!

positive side is that I can simply copy games saves to a usb stick and put them all back on via usb stick if i ever loose any game saves or get corrupted game saves!? SIDE question can you actually upload them to the cloud storage (i take it you get cloud storage with a psn account, but don't know if you can actually sign into that with the spoofer on??)

No you still can't use any online PSN features. The activated profile changes nothing in that respect.

The positive thing is now, if you ever wanted to you could initialise your PS4 and have a fresh start. As long as you Activate your Profile with the same AccountID you used your saves that are backed up to USB would work again.

I'm sorry that you have lost your trophies but its not all bad.

Keep me updated bud. :)

So thought I'd do the process of deleting the trophies... not looking forward to manually going into 823 folder and deleting trophies :(

Anyway... I went to go re- delete the db like you suggested before going to each folder... but it isnt there??? ( I guess after rebooting it did NOT recreate that file???) Weird?? I'm wondering if I should try rebuilding database from the recover menu first? Wonder if I rebuild the ps4 database maybe that will fix trophies? Just a stab in the dark???

You dont to go into all 823 folders and delete files, you just go into 2 folders, \user\home\xxxxxxxx\trophy\data\ and \user\trophy\conf\ and delete all the NPWR0xxx folders.

After you have deleted all the folders and rebooted if the \user\home\xxxxxxxx\trophy\db\trophy_local.db is not there try to earn a trophy in a game and see if it is rebuilt then. :)

Lol well while I was waiting... I thought I'll try just try the "rebuild database" (thought maybe that would kick in the rebuild of the trophies) Wellllllll it didn't ...it deleted everything - rolls eyes. So have a blank ps4 lol sighs - gives me.something today for the day now... geshhh lol

Oh and it had no bearing on restoring trophies btw lol... I also tried the restore trophies that I had backed up... and it doesnt recognize the backup on the usb

rebuilding the database through safe mode wipes all your fpg from your home screen. You need to either restore your app.db from a backup or use the python script (which does put your games back but then creates other problems!).

If you are using PS-Phwoar! just run the Database restore payload and your games will come back. You did do a database backup before didn't you?

When you did the trophy backup did you do it before or after you activated your profile?
Because if you did it before, it wont recognise it anymore because your Account ID has changed.

I did a PS-phwore "db-gs backup" but before all of this discussion on activating psn account. Once activating of the account I didnt do another backup yet?

Ya trophy backup was from before activating - oh well

Meh okay... I might as well just start fresh I guess instead of rebuild.. I only had my 71 of my ps2 remakes and about 70 ps4 games installed. Shrugs

I only keep about 3 or 4 of the games I'm actually playing at the time on my PS4. It runs much better and reboots much quicker if there is a kernel panic. I will never fill it up with games anymore.

I just keep all my fpkg games on a couple of USB drives and if I want to play one I just install it.

I'm probably on my own with this though as most people like to see their entire collection on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back