Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this month PlayStation 4 scene developer charlyzard released a PS4OfflineAccountActivator and now he's made available via Twitter a PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI for those like me who prefer using a Graphical User Interface. :)

Download: PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master_v5.05.zip (5.05 Branch) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip (includes PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe - 30.5 KB) / ps4debug 1.5.bin / GIT / PS4Debug-LeefulPack.rar (62.53 KB - For 6.72) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe (For 6.72) / GIT Fork by D-Pyro / PS4_Offline_Activator_v1.1_by_GiantPluto.zip (PS4 Offline Account Activator for 6.72) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip (7.02 Fork) by SiliPSX / PS4OfflineAccountActivator702.rar (21 KB - Compiled by PoKeChaR1) / PS4_Offline_Activator_v1.1_for_7.0x_retail.zip (44.2 KB) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip for 9.00 (includes PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe and libdebug.dll) by charlyzard

:arrow: PS4 Web Activator: PS4 Offline Account Activator Reimplementation by Sleirsgoevy

From the README.md: PS4OfflineAccountActivator

Activates PSN account on jailbroken PS4 allowing you to export save data to USB among other things. The offsets are for 5.05 fw version.

Requires ps4debug to compile.

Notes & Warnings

It's better to use this program on a new account. If you use it on an old account (with saves and trophies) you'll encounter these problems:
  1. You won't be able to use your old save files easily (the ones created before activation). They'll show as broken. Maybe you can recover them with Playstation-4-Save-Mounter.
  2. You'll have to delete your trophies (via FTP) because they will be signed with the unactivated account and all the games you try to launch will error out.
I repeat, I recommend to use a fresh console account for the activation, but do as you wish...

How to use
  1. Launch ps4debug on your PS4
  2. Launch this program on your computer
  3. Type in your PS4 IP address and click Connect
  4. Click Get Users
  5. Type the account id you want to activate on the proper text box. You can get your account id from the folder name of an exported save
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen).png

6. Click Set Id & Activate​
7. Click Get Users again to check if it was changed properly​
8. If you used an old account with trophies then fix the problems in the Notes & Warnings section​

Credits

Made by barthen.

Thanks to jogolden for the great ps4debug and to all the PS4 scene for making this possible.
PS4 JAILBREAK PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI via seanp2500
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen).jpg

Comments

i ran the rebuild.... it brought back the ps4 games but did not bring back any of my 71 ps2 remakes? shrugs I guess those have to be reinstalled manually again. Then after that I will do the trophy deleting steps again. good way to spend a saturday lol

Thats the problem with the python rebuild script, It does not fix all games like PS2 or some homebrew.
Another big problem is that you will now not be able to delete your games anymore!

To start off with the option to delete a game is there but once you have run the game the option to delete it is gone!

The only way to fix it is to manually edit the app.db and change 'canRemove' from 0 to 1 for that game.

Yep 50 some ps4 games and 1tb internal hd... says have 64 gig left... lol so ya. I suppose if you install.missing games back onto the ps4 they wouldnt take up more space, but just "replace" the data that the ps4 says is already installed???

Then I'll have to modify the app.db and find all the old games that used to be on my 8tb external... and change all the delete permissions... that is probably way its shows 64 gig space left.

Ya this last time around (before doing the whole activate profile) I installed just a few ps4 games back onto the ps4 and just the ps2 remakes I was building and testing etc. I think you are correct... better to NOT have much installed internally.

(I used GOW on external and Horizon zero dawn, but would get slow downs... also really resource heavy games are probably better on internal storage) BUT ya... your idea of just a few games.installed is probably the best idea!

@Leeful interesting tidbit. remember when i said i had like 64 gig of space left when you go into storage.... and when i rebuild the db it didn't restore any of the ps2 remakes?

Well when i went to add 4 ps2 PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED ps2 pkgs back onto the internal, A/ I got the warning saying "The same content has already been installed. Do you want to continuing installing?" to which i just said yes.... So I added 4 PS2 remakes Back tot he ps4 and the Storage space gave the exact same number after installing, 64?

I had looked at the app.db prior to this to see if anything would have to have the delete option changed etc and it didn't list any PS2 .pkgs either but it seems the ps4 still has them on the internal somewhere... but it is not listing in the app.db weird?

Also another interesting weird thing was there was one PS2 remake pkg that for whatever reason came with the ps4 games after database rebuild? which is really odd

Yes that normal. The size of the storage won't change because all of your installed game fpkgs including the PS2 ones are still on the PS4 hard drive and are taking up that space.

The fpkgs dont get deleted when the PS4 does a database rebuild, only the links to them get wiped because they are fake pkgs. :)

@Leeful is there a way to see the games to be able to delete them? (The app.db only has ps4 games in it) and in the XMB or Library you can't see those games either?

Is the only way to remove them, if one wanted to, would be manually deleting the CUSAXXXXX folder manually? But then again that's not really getting rid of it, I mean used space-wise you would see the number change but would the system still have some residual ?

Hopefully someone might create an all in 1 PS4 Wonder GUI that restores databases but also like a "clean up" like what is really on the ps4 so you could select it and delete etc lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back