Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this month PlayStation 4 scene developer charlyzard released a PS4OfflineAccountActivator and now he's made available via Twitter a PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI for those like me who prefer using a Graphical User Interface. :)

Download: PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master_v5.05.zip (5.05 Branch) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip (includes PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe - 30.5 KB) / ps4debug 1.5.bin / GIT / PS4Debug-LeefulPack.rar (62.53 KB - For 6.72) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe (For 6.72) / GIT Fork by D-Pyro / PS4_Offline_Activator_v1.1_by_GiantPluto.zip (PS4 Offline Account Activator for 6.72) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip (7.02 Fork) by SiliPSX / PS4OfflineAccountActivator702.rar (21 KB - Compiled by PoKeChaR1) / PS4_Offline_Activator_v1.1_for_7.0x_retail.zip (44.2 KB) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip for 9.00 (includes PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe and libdebug.dll) by charlyzard

:arrow: PS4 Web Activator: PS4 Offline Account Activator Reimplementation by Sleirsgoevy

From the README.md: PS4OfflineAccountActivator

Activates PSN account on jailbroken PS4 allowing you to export save data to USB among other things. The offsets are for 5.05 fw version.

Requires ps4debug to compile.

Notes & Warnings

It's better to use this program on a new account. If you use it on an old account (with saves and trophies) you'll encounter these problems:
  1. You won't be able to use your old save files easily (the ones created before activation). They'll show as broken. Maybe you can recover them with Playstation-4-Save-Mounter.
  2. You'll have to delete your trophies (via FTP) because they will be signed with the unactivated account and all the games you try to launch will error out.
I repeat, I recommend to use a fresh console account for the activation, but do as you wish...

How to use
  1. Launch ps4debug on your PS4
  2. Launch this program on your computer
  3. Type in your PS4 IP address and click Connect
  4. Click Get Users
  5. Type the account id you want to activate on the proper text box. You can get your account id from the folder name of an exported save
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen).png

6. Click Set Id & Activate​
7. Click Get Users again to check if it was changed properly​
8. If you used an old account with trophies then fix the problems in the Notes & Warnings section​

Credits

Made by barthen.

Thanks to jogolden for the great ps4debug and to all the PS4 scene for making this possible.
PS4 JAILBREAK PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI via seanp2500
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen).jpg

Comments

Think I'm showing my ignorance unsure how to compile the program

I require a exe file unsure how to compile o_O

I also had an error, that's because you have to download the files and put them inside, then compile and run with visual studio. I have activated my account, but it gives me an error when copying my games both from the usb to the hard disk and vice versa.

@Hand88 and it is what I have done, start from 0, initialize my ps4. I have my games on the pc with my official id, I activate the account without problem, but it gives an error when copying the games

a friend has left me a backup copy of him, with his official id, which I have changed the id with activator and there if he lets me copy my games without problem, so I understand that the account activator will have to be polished a bit

How do I compile the exe file would like to run the program thank you

Probably a waste of time asking how to compile the program as may be above my current knowledge can we get a compiled version uploaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back