Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 30, 2020 at 12:03 AM       38      
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @pakee of Pakee.xyz recently Contacted Us with news of his PS4 Package (PKG) Manager Homebrew Application public release stating:

"I made software to manage packages and working with 'remote package manager'. This software was for my own purpose for a year, but perhaps it can be useful for the PS4 community."

The PS4 PKG Manager Homebrew Application for Windows can be downloaded below from his site, and he's also accepting donations via DonorBox.org/Pakee. šŸ˜

Download: Pakee-V1.0.zip (2.2 MB)

This comes proceeding the original PS4 Remote Package (PKG) Installer, RPI_GUI: PS4 Remote Package Installer Web GUI, PS4RPI: PS4 Remote Package Installer GUI, PS4 Remote Sender GUI Application for MacOS, PS4 Remote PKG Sender GUI for Installing Packages, Improving PS4 Remote Package Installer Speed Guide, Remote PKG Installer Update, PS4 PKG Sender Docker Compose Web Server UI and a PS4 Package (PKG) Sender Release & Tutorial.

Pakee features:

Packages Auto Discover

• Scan your folders and subfolders to find all your packages in few seconds.
Package Decoder
  • No matter what your file names are , Pakee actually sees who they are.
Simplicity and Readability
  • Everything is simple in the interface, which is complicated ? Pakee takes care of it.
File Server
  • Pakee contains an optimized HTTP file server.
Package Explorer *
  • Scan your remote device to find out which packages are installed.
Package Sender *
  • Transfer your packages or a list of packages, and keep an eye on the available space.
* need RPI for this feature

PS4 Package Manager Tutorial (5.05 Jailbreak)

PS4 Package (PKG) Manager Homebrew Application by Pakee.jpg

Comments

when i unistalled a dlc, this app uninstalled my game !!!!
(dlc wasn't installed but was cheked in green in this app even after "Scan console Pak")

yo i cant get this to work on the latest 6.72 firmware because i dont think im using HEN 1.8 when i said the payload, I think this is totally different now?

I have tried literally like 4 other package senders, even the apache one, I can pull all the files from other systems, but the PlayStation errors out giving me "Unable to set up prerequisites for package"

Anyone got any ideas on how I can resolve this? cause the payload is so different for this playstation firmware now?

thank you all, great app by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back