Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 16, 2017 at 2:43 AM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently Grand Theft Auto V modder XB36Hazard updated his GTA V Save Editor to include XBox 360, PC, PS3 and PS4 gamesaves in SAV / SGTA formats adding support for PlayStation 4 decrypted saves as of version 2.3.0.0 with a PS4 Packer also available that utilizes SaveWizard's API. :D

Download: PS4Packer v1.0.1.1 / GTA V Save Editor v2.3.0.0 / XB36Hazards_Installer.rar (2.2 MB - Mirror by Figure03)

Based on their recent Tweets it appears Save Wizard is planning to introduce several new features to their application directly, which isn't surprising as PS4 Developers have also made progress with savegames in recent months so here's to hoping we see some free / open-source PlayStation 4 save editors in the pipeline from sceners. <3

PS4 Packer.gif Below are some additional details from XB36Hazard on Discord via @Bultra about his recent updates, to quote:

"Each user/device id for 'Save Wizard' can only edit 4 PSN accounts. You can change theses accounts every month. Save Wizard checks for the profile id when save is uploaded, if its not on the valid list then the save is denied.

If there is another way to decrypt/encrypt PS4 saves for V you can still use my save editor for free. Save Wizard is only used to encrypt/decrypt the saves."

To quote from x3t-infinity.com/GTA_V:
Spoiler
To quote from x3t-infinity.com/PS4Packer:
Spoiler
How to mod GTA V on PS4

This video will show you how to mod GTA V on PS4 using GTA V Save Editor.

Grand Theft Auto V - PS4 Modded Save - Game Play

Game Play of GTA V modded save via GTA V Save Editor, Version 2.3.0.0

Big THANKS to @Bultra for sharing these updates with us and to @xxmcvapourxx for lending a hand also! :beer::beer:
PS4 Packer & GTA V Save Editor by XB36Hazard of X3t-Infinity.jpg

Comments

I would really stay way from modding in gta right now well any take 2 games they are really cracking down about this modding crap anyways i was thinking of a gta save file right before logging in LOL.

I would really stay way from modding in gta right now well any take 2 games they are really cracking down about this modding crap anyways i was thinking of a gta save file right before logging in LOL.
This is singleplayer modding.. It will not effect ONLINE modding in anyway

I did not see that disclaimer that the ps4 packer could deactivate my save wizard license... is there anyway to reactivate it? Or am I screwed and I have to by another license?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back