Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 18, 2019 at 12:18 AM       9,869       35            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PSN Avatar Grabber and Custom PSN User Avatar mods, today developer Red-J (Twitter) made available on Github a PS4 Payload Avatar Dumper for 5.05 Firmware for those interested. ;)

Download: Avatar_Dumper.bin (6.5 KB) / PS4-Payload-Avatar-dumper-test-master.zip / GIT / PS4 5.05 (Avatar Dumper Mirror) via EdiTzZ / PS4 UI Mod Custom PSN User Avatar.rar via @mohammadfadel

@Leeful confirmed it working via Twitter, stating the following to quote:

"Worked Perfectly for me on 5.05. It dumped both user avatars that were on my PS4. To test the dumped files I created a new user and copied 1 set of the dumped files to my new user's folder: /system_data/priv/cache/profile/0xXXXXXXXX/ and it all worked as it should."

Also making rounds on Twitter for PlayStation 4 developers: :fire:

PS4 Payload Avatar Dumper for 5.05 Firmware by Red-J.jpg

Comments

Status
Status
Recent Articles
Built-in Microphone Rumored for DualShock 5 Controller Hints Sony Patent
We've heard rumors of PS5 AI Voice Assistance via PlayStation Assistant for PlayStation 5 before, and the latest Sony patent discovery suggests a built-in microphone may be slated for the upcoming...
Blu-Play DOOM I Port by Sleirsgoevy, Homebrew Games with C / C++
Following the second PS4 Blu-Play homebrew release The UFO Game! from LuBlu Entertainment, developer sleirsgoevy demonstrates that you can create Blu-ray Disc Java homebrew with C or C++ using...
Installing PS4 Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 Guide by Mircoho
After the recent PS4 Gentoo Kernel Sources 5.3.7 with Baikal Chip Patches, here is a guide by me (@mircohoooo) covering how to install Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 and turn your PS4 into an...
PKGEditor for PS4 Updated by Maxton with EKPFS / XTS Key Support
Since yesterday's PS4 PKG Backporting updates PlayStation 4 scene developer maxton of Maxton.xyz announced on Twitter that he updated the LibOrbisPkg PkgEditor adding support for EKPFS / XTS keys...